Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Cake Attack posted:

I like Waver so far, if only because he seems like he could have an interesting character arc since doesn't seem to be portraying his naivety towards the Grail War as a good thing. Honestly I like all the characters so far, especially Katsuragi, fighting mages with some form of conventional weaponry will make for some great action scenes.

Katsuragi Keima would make for an interesting Rider :v: I say Rider because it makes his name punnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Speaking of servants from Chinese history, are there any in the Nasuverse? I'd expect at least one from the Three Kingdoms period.

Also my nomination for Chinese emperor most similar to Alexander the Great is Han Wudi.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MadRhetoric posted:

She doesn't get pulled over. Given her A in Riding, she can outspeed a cop car in a fixie bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOwuZMKWyY :v:

• Locked thread