Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

WASDF posted:

Anyone have foo_wave_seekbar.dll? I keep getting this message.

Try installing it from within foobar (Preferences -> Components -> Install). I have frontend_direct2d.dll, frontend_direct3d9.dll and SciLexer.dll in the foo_wave_seekbar folder in addition to the main foo_wave_seekbar.dll file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

I did find people recommending the default sort order of %ALBUM ARTIST% - %DATE% - %ALBUM% - %DISCNUMBER% - %TRACKNUMBER% - %TITLE%. I pasted that into Preferences, Media Library, Facets, default sort order. No help.

Any ideas?

I don't use facets, but it looks like this is what it's sorting by. If you sort by track # and then sort by album it should place them in order (if your tags are correct. is the track # in the track title actually in the track title field of the tag? maybe sort by track title then)

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Unfortunately in my experiments, I've found this to be true. :(

If you sort by track # on an album with say, 5 discs, it'll place all 5 track 1s first, then all 5 track 2s, etc. Whereas you really want 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3...

It looks like I need to add a column for disc number and track number, it just looks ugly on a single disc album.

What version are you using? Sorting by track # in 1.2.8 produces correctly ordered tracks, and I haven't changed anything to accomplish that.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I use win + z as a global hotkey for play/pause and win + {a,s} for previous/next track.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Daynab posted:

Does fb2k have any good plugins or features to play online radio streams? Not just last.fm but other ones like shoutcast? I played with it about 2 years ago and it didn't really seem to have anything usable.

You can add the location manually or drag and drop a .pls/.m3u and it should work. If you want something like Spotify then you are probably out of luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Bouchacha posted:

Is there a reliable coverflow plugin? Most of the ones I came across haven't been updated in years and rely on Panels.

If you are fine with "sort of close enough" then there's one to embed album art into the playlist view

• Locked thread