Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Isn't Hunter x Hunter the only TV anime that Madhouse is working on right now? I know they have some movies in production, but with Hunter x Hunter being the only thing they have consistent, weekly deadlines for they can put a lot of time and money into having it stay at such high quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Mike Toole posted:

I wish they'd hurry up and import/dub this, I showed my 6-year-old nephew the Gon/Hisoka arena fight and he went bananas for it and is mad that he can't watch in English. Normally I'd expect a kid to start being able to handle subtitles at age 8 or 9, but this might actually put him ahead of the curve if he seeks it out on his own.

If/when they dub this, I could see Hunter x Hunter being a great show to turn people into anime fans. There's just so much energy in it, and you can tell that the makers care about what they are producing.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Probably why the director is holding off on introducing him until he becomes important.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Wow. I think this is the first episode that I actually hated. What happened to the awesome fight scenes?

• Locked thread