Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D
Can anyone recommend a PDF reader app that allows you to swipe from page to page in portrait view, rather than just scrolling down and up like the Adobe Reader app does (UK WiFi only Xoom running 3.2)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
I need a couple of App recommendations for using my new Xoom at Uni:
-Something for taking notes in lectures. The tablet came with QuickOffice HD, so I don't know if that'll work for it. Ideally it'd have something for sketching quick diagrams, but I'm alright swapping to a different app for that.
-An app for sketching quick diagrams. Pretty much just needs touch screen drawing and the ability to save.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Does Evernote also have local storage? It's not a 3G Xoom, so I can't be absolutely sure that I'll always have a connection.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Does anyone have any recommendations for a PDF reader that has dual page view and doesn't run like crap on large PDFs like Acrobat does?

• Locked thread