Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berkeloid
Apr 30, 2010

I'd like to be able to set up different home screens that appear based on time and location -- for example, I like the home screen to be set up one way when I'm at home, another way when I'm out during the day, and another way when I'm out at night. At the moment I just have three home screens and switch between them manually.

Are there any launchers that support something like this? Or even better, any launchers with Tasker integration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berkeloid
Apr 30, 2010

Henry Krinkle posted:

This is an old post but I'm only just going through the thread and haven't seen an answer to this:

Here is a link that explains just how to do what you want to do with Llama or Tasker:
http://android.appstorm.net/roundups/customization-roundups/40-android-wallpapers-to-automate-with-llama-tasker/

I can't believe Llama isn't getting more love in this thread. I haven't tried Tasker but it seems that Llama does most of the same for free, and I'm loving it ever since the first minute I installed it.

edit: home screen is not the same as wallpaper apparently, but I hope this post still contributes to the thread.

Thanks for trying anyway. Since posting that request, I discovered that Chameleon Launcher does exactly what I was asking for... but unfortunately, it's for tablets only. There's also a feature request for Apex Launcher which has a lot of votes, which describes pretty much exactly what I was asking for, complete with Tasker support.

• Locked thread