Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT
Is there a reason my HTC Panache (myTouch 4G) won't update to the play store? Everyone I know has Play already, but I'm still stuck with the market. I'm on Mobilicity in Canada, if that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

LastInLine posted:

xda link.

Thanks, now I've got it and it seems to be working fine.

How come it didn't update automatically, though? I did try force closing it, clearing the cache, rebooting the phone, etc.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

Anybody know a good weather app? Preferably one with a 1x1 widget that will follow my GPS location, and also that gives hourly forecasts. I'm using Weatherbug which follows me, but doesn't seem to have an option for hourly. I don't care about radar or alerts or anything else, I just want to know if it's going to be a shorts day or not.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

Taffer posted:

Weatherbug does have hourly forecasts, just swipe right when you're on the forecast page. It does seem to depend on your location though, I'm in Podunk middle of nowhere right now and there is no hourly forecast here.

Maybe that's it, then. I swiped through all the screens and while there are all kinds of other details, no hourly forecasts.

I'm gonna go with Fancy Widgets for a while since it seems to be doing what I want. Thanks guys.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

poo poo, I thought I was in the phone thread, sorry.

EKDS5k fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 20, 2012

• Locked thread