Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

The Casualty posted:

I had everything I wanted on my OG Droid and just moved the whole music folder over

Not sure, but this might have been your problem. Were you trying to avoid redownloading everything by moving the cached songs over? I doubt this would work, as I'm pretty sure it does some indexing as it downloads the songs. You probably need to delete that folder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

The Casualty posted:

I've probably got to sit down one of these days and manually re-categorize all those tracks so that the organization isn't totally hosed.

I know this takes a long time, but it is absolutely worth it. Get high quality album art while you're at it.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

There's a ti emulator that works amazingly. It's changed names a few times, I think it's called andie graph currently. You have to provide your own rom, of course. There are plenty of guides online to extract it from your own calculator.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Mantle posted:

Is there any decent DLNA client out there? Preferably something without a proprietary server or that will work with mediatomb.

I've found lots of apps that claim to be DLNA compliant but none are working.

Have you tried Skifta? I've used it before with good results.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

What was the name of the app people were using to make their galaxy nexuses ring louder? I see a couple on the market, but I want to make sure I'm using the popular one in case I have trouble and need help.

Also, is there any chance an app like that could damage my speaker?

• Locked thread