Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dead56k
Sep 23, 2009

the seduction of america's youth
Anybody a fan of Miles' album Dark Magus or Agharta?

I think his crazy coked out 70's live albums are some of my favorite, definitely been an influence on a lot of the music coming out nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead56k
Sep 23, 2009

the seduction of america's youth

ClassActJerk posted:

On a climbing trip back in 1994 I drove straight from Nevada to Wyoming all night long with maybe one stop for gas. Agharta was on for the entire 9 hour stretch. Just me, the sleeping climbing partner riding shotgun and open Utah road. Those 70's albums are the ones with a certain energy that very few artists ever tap into.

Anyone who has listened to Bitches Brew, should make sure they check out Live Evil. And if you really are into that then you can pick up the Live Evil Box set.

awesome. yeah there's nothing like one of those albums on a long drive at night. I definitely need to look into that Live Evil box set, I love that album a lot too. the artwork is amazingly weird.

• Locked thread