Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

alg posted:

edit: post your pro-est dwarf gold earning strategies, win prizes!

Yeah, is 40k of gold in Dwarfs!? a monumental grind or can you knock it out in a short time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

TurninTrix posted:

I was playing with some friends in Santa's Evil Lair and the patriarch decided to spawn right next to us while the camera was focused on him. :( Has that happened to anyone else?

I had that happen except we were late leaving the underground trader on West London, where it's pitch black in that room next door. It was extra terrifying when you can't see anything.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Takes No Damage posted:

I was in several KFO games last night and never had any issue, but I did hear some of the other guys talking about a crash involving the gold-fetching wave. So hopefully it's just a bug in solo.

I've had no problems soloing but in a mutiplayer game I set up myself as a LAN game. No idea if that helps.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

We've been caught in the totally dark room underground in West London next to the trader when Pat spawned, and he annihilated us without us seeing a thing. Most amusing, and our own fault for lingering in the shop for too long.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Geight posted:

But hey - every Christmas event brings a bunch of my friends back together from their various games to scream in terror as we're ripped apart by gingerbread men, so I'm down with tossing them a couple bucks every year.

Exactly. My friends and I really enjoy playing this together on LAN but we only ever get back to it during these events and happy to throw the devs a few bucks when they price the DLC on the cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Schnedwob posted:

Just gonna go ahead and ask, before I step on any toes- would this be the place to post a map I've been making?

Sure, why not. It's not like this thread sees much traffic anyway.

• Locked thread