Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

negativeneil posted:

What was that website that had a loose partnership affiliation with SA for a bit? It was kinda like Rotten.com but there was a bit more to it than that. I remember having my innocence stolen by that site. NSFW pictures of dead people in car accidents and poo poo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdWlPz5ixk

Also, our only celebrity poster back in the day was Cliffy B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Linux is kind of a hip hop operating system.

"The day that video hit the scene was the day that I decided never to meet any of you internet people in real life."
~ Kurt Cobain

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g
Every post in this thread should be edited to img-timeline

Then it will truly represent what the forums were like back in the good ol' days.

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

Rack posted:

He had a big yellow title that said "I Drink My Own Pee"

The name "Cannibal" comes to mind based on that title, but I don't know if that story is about him.