Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bexx
Sep 26, 2002

Pedrophile posted:

I know the story behind :gooncamp:

Also it turns out Jon Stewart is a goon.

I heard :gooncamp: happening. I turned and saw the shadows and realized it wasn't something I wanted to see.

Also I remember when Mayor Wilkins was Sorata. And Pelee, oh those pictures are forever burned into my mind. And GoonCons, those used to be a blast.

The forums are a completely different place now. A lot of the oldtimers wandered off. I met a lot of them at meets and they were all cool cats. Or maybe they are all just in a nursing home now without internet. Who can say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bexx
Sep 26, 2002

Earwicker posted:

Also unless I'm missed it I'm surprised no one has posted those images with a profanity-laden description of a fish floating in air in a tube or something like that

AND THE DAMNED FISH DON'T KNOW WHAT THE gently caress!

Ah TSM, he was one of the best. Like how TSM ruined Christmas. I think all those stories are still archived and can be found in SAclopedia.

Bexx
Sep 26, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm actually an 02; I bought a new account for a different username like a month before name-changes were offered as a pay-for service. My first account was OorahAirForce. Also I occasionally like to PM a mod to reset my regdate and postcount, just because. Haven't done it in a while though.

Oorah! I thought Japan had eaten you or something.

Esco was such a weird one. He showed up at Gooncamp after his ... 3rd maybe permaban. And he went around saying he was a forums super star and blah blah and people should punch him in the gut, cause everyone wanted too. Gooncamp was the best, it was better then Gooncon. TSM showed up for every one of them and his drunken rants were better then anything he could post. "See its like a giant space pagina. With baby wookies. Chabaccas. Wookie space pagina. And you gotta punch em. And punch em."

That was back in the day when if you were female you kept it quiet. Otherwise the creepers would come out. I got outted in some photos and after that I got random dick pictures, which I kept for blackmailing fun.

Bexx
Sep 26, 2002

Philthy posted:

Wasn't there a guy at a Gooncon who sucked on some hambeast teet in the middle of everything? I remember puking all over my monitor when someone posted the picture.

No, a girl posed topless and two goons mimed licking her nipples for a photo. The rest was not photographed, at least the photos weren't shared. I hope. She started the weekend out nice and normal then she just got crazier and crazier.

Bexx
Sep 26, 2002

Great Beer posted:

Aside from the attention whoring, why is everyone so disgusted by Pele? She doesnt look particularly hideous. :confused:

Massive attention whore. With an bad attitude.

Wasn't it Despair that wrote that guide how to party? It included "snort coke off the neighbor's passed out wife." and "Roll out the window like a ninja". Does anyone still have that?