Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
WHAT THE poo poo

http://www.razerzone.com/projectfiona

it's a loving XTREME thing with handles on it

it's a pc! it's a tablet! shiiiittttttttt

Hybrid user interface for PC gaming
Intel® Core™ i7
10.1" 1280x800 display
Full-screen user interface supporting multi-touch
3-axis gyro, magnetometer, accelerometer
Force feedback
Dolby® 7.1 surround sound
WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth® 3.0

double grippy for immersive on the go gaming! full force feedback straight into your thumbs.

you can't buy it yet. that's fine because I DON'T WANT ONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
cant wait to throw cyanogenmod onto this sweet lil beauty

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i cant

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i need a moment here

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
3 4
1 2

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i don't even, i can't begin to

its

someone help me i dont know where to start

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
An i7 in a tablet? Enjoy your 1 hour of gaming.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
:negative: i am at a loss for words

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
drat it Razer! Take my money now!

-IYG

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I think Intel is basically paying them to go "wouldn't it be nice if..." then poo poo out renderings.

THis is last year's concept model from them

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
needs more awkwardly placed toggles 3/10

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
hot liquid poo poo splashing up and speckling my white bottom

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
a man dips his fingers in fetid rear end sweat and smears a line of it on my forehead.

"RAZOR" he murmurs

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
a cleansing dive into sparkling yellow piss waters, light at the top yet brown near the bottom. i plunge deep and feel the saltiness enter my pores.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
a field of partially congealed cum on grass. before it continues to gel, i leap and splay myself out on the ground, nude. i wave my arms and legs, making the snape of an angel.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

honked again

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i am led down a darkened hallway and through a metal door that screams as it opens and closes. i sit down in an old wooden chair with a light above me and wait. soon he appears. helpers flank him, and then grip my face and hold my mouth open. the man leans forward, plugs one nostril, and blows the contents of his nasal cavity into my eager mouth.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
because my face is strapped so tightly to the rear end of this man, the poo poo he pushes out is forced to go over, around, and under my eye sockets after they rapidly become full of feces. i grind my face a little, to enjoy the smooshing sensation.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

reallyprettymad posted:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Honked posted:

WHAT THE poo poo

http://www.razerzone.com/projectfiona

it's a loving XTREME thing with handles on it

it's a pc! it's a tablet! shiiiittttttttt

Hybrid user interface for PC gaming
Intel® Core™ i7
10.1" 1280x800 display
Full-screen user interface supporting multi-touch
3-axis gyro, magnetometer, accelerometer
Force feedback
Dolby® 7.1 surround sound
WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth® 3.0

double grippy for immersive on the go gaming! full force feedback straight into your thumbs.

you can't buy it yet. that's fine because I DON'T WANT ONE

Are ceos braindead or something? Holy god drat

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
congrats, you guys broke Kirk

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
my penis stings greatly from the regurgitated stomach acids, but my joy overpowers the negative sensation. the scent of heineken and sourness fills the air.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
he is strapped down over a table, blindfolded and gagged. a courtesan hands me a cheese grater and motions me towards his waiting rear end. mounds upon mounds of swollen, pus filled acne await me on twin rounded fields of flesh. i drop to my knees and hold my mouth open so as to enjoy any incidental splashing, and then i begin working on him with the grater.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
He done snapped

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
You don't need to tell me you know.

I'm always holding on to my balls just in case.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
my eyes are irritated as endless flakes of dead skin float down into them, but the visine helps mitigate the worst of it. my erection grows ever harder as i watch the crusty foot directly above my face get worked over with the file. soon all of the callous will be broken up and spread over me.

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

can we get a 6 hour probation for kirk please? it's for his mental health :ohdear:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

fairy_torture.txt

pram
Jun 10, 2001
what the gently caress is firefall and why is it using the starcraft font

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
This is a man who cold look at goatse, 2 girls 1 cup or tubgirl and shrug his shoulders while eating a bowl of steaming chili.

loving broken by RAZER and their gaming tablet.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
the side rooms are filled with aged and diseased men of all walks of life. the only unifying factor among them is that they have all contracted the most recent strain of cold virus, and each cough from them produces a hefty amount of phlegm. upon entering, they crowd around me and hold me down onto the ground. my clothes are rapidly stripped away, and the process begins. the air is filled with a cacophony of horks and coughs, and i close my eyes. all across my body i can feel points of warmth as phlegm and bile are projected onto me.

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

honked: close the thread before it's to late

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

golgo13sf posted:

This is a man who cold look at goatse, 2 girls 1 cup or tubgirl and shrug his shoulders while eating a bowl of steaming chili.

loving broken by RAZER and their gaming tablet.

goatse on that.. .thing
meta as gently caress

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

RMS Ghost Rider posted:

what the gently caress is firefall and why is it using the starcraft font

firefall is a so-called mmo shooter that has been shown at shows for the last like 4 years and will probably never be a thing and even if it is a thing it will probably be poo poo

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
a melange of feces and vomit make the floor slick and difficult to traverse but, then again, that's the point. around the room are men sitting on benches, and beside each of them is a small bucket full of nerf footballs. i enter the room and they begin hurling them at me. you are instructed to dodge to the best of your abilities, but are expected to fall into the frothy mixture on the floor in short order. upon falling, i purposefully roll around to slather as much of it onto my skin as possible.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
:ohdear:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
the men on the top floor are chained to prevent their escape, and some are in fact strapped down so as to prevent any movement. all have leprosy and are in various stages of decay, and i am invited to insert my tongue into the gaping wound of a man not far from his final rest. it is hot and fetid, yet drier on the inside than i would have expected. i work some salvia into the gaping hole to enhance the experience.

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
lol