Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Pick Hard posted:

The sequel to Pontypool. The movie's writer posted this on his Facebook page.

Am I the only one seeing the vague shape of a skull? Either way, looks neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Mister Chief posted:

Are you sure this is a studio poster? I don't think you can have a gun pointing out like that in a poster.

Wikipedia says it's the theatrical release poster, and wikipedia is always right. :colbert:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I still feel like the one at night with the girl on the dock is better. This new poster feels kind of bright and colorful which makes me think it's a comedy.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Red Bones posted:

I'm gonna be contrarian here and say I actually prefer the second poster. Its a lot more interesting and distinctive than the first, and that kind of linework that's really heavy on textures and muted colours behind that is something I've seen a lot less than the first posters pretty standard painting. Its perhaps a little too crowded and the colours a bit too subdued to make a good poster, but I think its more interesting as a bit of art/design.

Having never seen any of the films I'd just guess that the first fits the kind of cheesy 80s style of the film more? That kind of dramatic painted poster seems very 80s.

I think the problem is more that almost all of Mondo's posters have the same style as that second one, so everyone in the thread is kind of burned out on it.