Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Haha great job Everdraed.

Someone wanted this without the speech bubbles I think. Ok I wanted it too.

(<= claimed)

no dont break the remote!!

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Feb 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

RedHotKick posted:

If anyone made me a Shovel Five avatar I'd love you forever, that has to be the highlight of the whole thing.

Something animated would be better.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Sprats posted:

I'm not the one that asked for the page without speech bubbles but do you mind if I take this one?

It would be an honor :)

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Teemo the rodent in hard hat is from League of Legends, a DOTA-like. Emerl is from Sonic Battle, the GBA fighting game. Obscure choices next to Bugs and Mario.

I showed this comic to a Sonic fan and they informed me that Dark Sonic was from the Sonic X cartoon. Wow.

le chat posted:

my fanart

My rendition of the panel where shadow is very angry. The creator has cleverly distorted shadows figure to portray this anger on whole new visual layer. Visceral.

Thanks, I really like this panel of Shadow in uncharacteristically good caricature.

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Feb 21, 2012

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

He's so dreamy!

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Everdraed posted:

Phew, it's done! Ch 1 Pg 2 of the Tails Got Trolled Story:

Gimbal lock posted:

Heads up for page 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_xDhkrHFI&hd=1

Seeing as doing this stuff takes a while (and as Everdraed mentioned earlier in the thread), I pitched in for all that is worthwhile and made this one. If anybody else would like to make a page it would be awesome!

This is the stuff of internet legends.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Official Sonic art coloring just dicking around. Here's the .ai for the lines.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Cracky posted:

just enough characters
large version

This thread just doesn't stop.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

uwaeve posted:

I am in love with this thread.

The avatar I want got taken, what happens if I use it, everyone hates me for being unoriginal? Just they guy that has the same avatar?

Just flip the image horizontally.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

In Super Mario Bros through Super Mario World when Mario shoots fire he puts his hand to his mouth. I can not believe he put in both that and the blue shell. The whistling was probably for Yoshi but still!

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Yep this continues to be very good.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Are we going to see Skeeter and Rodger Klotz DBZ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Well you can bring people to life with seven emeralds and a kiss.