Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Jet Set Jettison posted:

The poster for when this masterpiece gets adapted into a movie. Complete with large white text like every other movie poster recently.

This would be a horrible movie poster if only for the fact that Bugs, and Daffy even, being in this masterpiece completely blindsided me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

MadRhetoric posted:

Congrats, Goons, you ran something else into the ground. All that's left is for the thread to get really lovely as you tear each other apart for content like wild animals.

Everybody loves this person in every thread ever!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Porky's life is poo poo.

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 01:24 on May 28, 2012

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

knuckles is just gonna pile up some joints on the road and light em up when the road runners about to pass by and he's just gonna smoke him up and the road runner's gonna just be like "maaaaaaaaan"

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

foe

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

azurite posted:

I think I just had a vision of the sum: $15,020

$7120115

(That kind of looks like "TROLLS" right?)

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I can't believe I've been reading this thread/this comic for over a year. :stare:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I just love the fact that Rob hasn't had a good fight in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Lazy_Liberal posted:

which is gonna end first, this or one piece?

https://twitter.com/tailsgottrolled/status/1772346896297640188/photo/1

This, apparently.

(Or not. The final page is the day before April Fools' Day, after all.)