Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I love how Vector's making a pose like "Yeah ladies, check out these guns"... and Tiny Kong actually is checking them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Also he has gonorrhea and gave it to Donkey Kong back in Chapter 1.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

tiistai posted:

There's something horrifying about this page, but I can't place it
Is it the implication that Skeeter raped a still-passed-out Doug?

Check their shoes, Patti. The vomit will be on Skeeter's shoes.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

NutritiousSnack posted:

Lazerbot is spoiling us guys. Another great page up

I knew we saw Arthur before. Had to go back to page 48 for this one.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Ronald is missing and the sky is red. Red like Ronald's hair. Soon he'll turn around and the entire sky will be Ronald's face.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

So Chester wasn't drowning Tonya, but forcing some underwater head. Either that or inducting her into the Ironborn, who knows with this comic.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

TGT conclusion info (patience) posted:

Hello I'm Lazerbot if you don't already know.
Okay everyone I've notice some of you, My fans, are being hasty and wanting to get pass this attack on troll kings fortress and i get that, I'm excited as gently caress for the parts to come as well, but I'm also excited about the rest of the conclusion and i don't plan to rush it. However you got to understand that a lot of these parts were wrote down before being a page ahead of time, what might be quick in word form takes more space and time in page format. takes awhile to capture all the details, so the fight might conclude to any amount of time, depends on how many pages it takes to capture it. but there's decent amount in store for the whole attack all together. So to those impatient, just a heads up, expect the conclusion to be a couple chapters long. Try to enjoy yourself and just focus on this scene and worry about whats to come when it does. have some patience and you won't regret it.

Thanks for the support, you guys are awesome and enjoy the ride.

Coal roots (the blackness is shaping) posted:

This came to me when i was listening to some music and i felt i had to capture the interesting mellow feeling i was feeling cause of it.

Just a Dog posted:

As the statement says its just a Dog.. Nothing else... Yeah.. Nothing.. :3

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Yeah, we're on page 13 of a chapter called The conclusion Part 1.

Here's one more lazerbot original from a few days ago:

Gloomy embrace posted:

This picture i wanted to go the more gloomy depressing route.
There are always people who feel and get pain more then others.
you can be sad or gloomy, don't be afraid of it.
stay in there and you'll find things/see things that will surprise you.
Don't give up on yourself, sometimes you'll be alone but there's nothing wrong with being lonely.
your day will come in time, I hope you people who are dark find meaning and hope out there, maybe hope from my works.

I don't have much experience drawing rain and i have been dying to give it a go, i think i did pretty good.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

That has to be Teemo's canan, but where did the cannonball come from? They didn't have any bullets for it.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

More artwork:

Elapse, Aura posted:

I wanted to give this picture a lot of subtext, its kind of like the ages of time and things before fading within the water like surface.

Pitch dark posted:

The story behind this picture is very interesting, i actually found this picture just a pare of eyes in my files, forgot i drew it, forgot it existed and decided to draw him a body and when i did, i got in a dark state so i could make it the way i wanted.

Essence posted:

The presence of energy the can darken the smallest candle, shade the light and bring it back. the feeling of something you can't see. the signature of another being or place. egos the sound as it lingers..

Falling Away posted:

To fall isn't to fail but to sink to a different place.
the Adrenalin of falling keeps me falling

Dawn of the Planet of the Dinos posted:

The dinosaur movie cover is something i used to do on my old account, where me and shimshomo would dinofy movie covers and stuff like that. he started it and i made a couple myself. here's one of them http://shimshomo.deviantart.com/art/Journey-to-the-center-of-the-254917050 oh and be sure to check out his art gallery and give him some love, his art is great.

Ceser - Archer 2009 posted:

These characters Ceser and Archer 2009 are from Micah rat https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=micah+rat a youtube series i had on my old hack youtube account. its a series i have plans to reboot in the future.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

HBar fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 14, 2015

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

That is one serious vampire if he pulled out all his other teeth so his fangs could bite deeper.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Happy holidays TGT/Auditions update posted:

Hello everyone Tomorrow is my birthday and Christmas is just around the corner and i wanted to wish everyone a MarryChristmas, happy holidays and elaborate something real quick.

The Auditions is still a working progress and probably will be for some time, it ain't just gonna go away really and Here's a link if you're confused in what i mean http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/Auditions-572965008

My Bro Codey/Embergram is taking the lead on all the details of the co-artist situation (Got any questions he's your guy) Its cool to message me but I'm currently occupied with the chapter, to go in full detail (Or take a lot of time explaining everything) about it so, if your up for it or just want any information on it, You know who to talk to, message him facebook https://www.facebook.com/codey.blankenship?fref=ts or note him

The Auditions process So far has been pretty good, was expecting more but its cool. Had a couple of people up for it and were thinking talking over the details and seeing who's down and who's not fully down for the task, weighing through all of the options.

The pages are taking longer because I'm making the pages bigger and i plan to upload two pages at a time, (why you might ask?) Well because i have more content intended for this chapter and don't want to have as many pages capturing those parts so the pages are just gonna be bigger instead. So after the wait there will be two big pages. I've realized over the years (as my brother has to) that the uploading process of the pages has been slow, terribly so. I'm trying to work on fixing that issue.

For the you on board, thank you i appreciate it. For the you who aren't it cool i get it.

Now i know how some of you doubt the idea, actually there were other occasions (Ideas/Attempts When i tried to do something similar) When i tried to expand, a bit and people were dismissive of the idea. Me trying to make some money for the cause with a Paypal account being one of them. which is understandable why some people wouldn't be on board.
But i don't think everyone really gets what I'm aiming for.
My goal is to make this (What i love to do) More then just a hobby that takes up a lot of my time, with no pay involved. I Got bigger objectives then that. I'm trying to make it more then that, It as my job, My living to have an expansion, I got plans in store, a lot of things, such as a Websight and other projects but at the time being TGT is taking a lot to produce, With life and things continuously accruing I'm being spred thine working on TGT and I want to do more.

I'm Trying to do more is my point. Website is in the making, video projects, I have a lot of things in store. I have many things planned for TGT, parts i want to get to a bit sooner without having to rush it, i want to go all out on it and make a dent.

Its not selling out if your concerned, its making this a living. Me trying to make and have more content. I'm sure that makes sense. Disapproval is find but it doesn't make a difference, i appreciate all the support and i get the skepticism but You guys want TGT and other projects and that is what i want. But i want to make it more then a hobby. I kind of want to better the circumstances of making and uploading, of my projects. I got vision up the Anus homies.

Happy holidays and i thought id express my gratitude for all the support and hope to be doing this for a living, Its my passion to make projects and draw. I am grateful to have made it this far but this is just the beginning, You're all awesome and thank you.

I hope to have some new pages of TGT up for you some time later this month, if i can't i apologize. But it really depends how long it takes to draw these parts. Not holding back on this comic, it ain't my style

And about the co-artist auditions, I have no worries about having more artist helping me out, its not taking me away from it, its just adding more to it, more verity. We've thought this through and have it under control, Instead of seeing it as a bad thing remember that more artist doesn't slow me drawing a bit, it just means more people are doing it And id love to be able to upload and have chapters drawn much quicker. Imagine waiting not as long for more results. It be badass.

I know i know i write a lot.
This is my wall of text rant, don't be all crying about this novel post G jk XD lol Big words omg..
Have a nice day everyone and Winky face ;).
Happy belated birthday LazyB :toot:. Please don't get sued trying to make a living off of a story involving dozens of copyrighted characters.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Lazerbot goes through a lot of laptops. New update sometime this month, maybe.

New TGT update Unfortunate news but not all bad posted:

Well during the process of my family coming over for the holidays, something unexpected happened today One of our computers (Laptop) has Crapped out on us and died, its deceased. Rip another laptop -_- just my luck, it can no longer be used. Which means the co-artist auditions is going to have to be halted, the process of the website also hasn't to be halted because were down to one computer. Which highly slows down our working process, me and my bro are now unable to multi-task like usual in communicating online and working on more then one thing at a time which sucks because we got a good amount more done cuz of it. So
Due to this unfortunate occurrence, The process of getting a co-artist has to wait for a later date, I wouldn't imagine it being that long but only time can tell, as of recently things have been unpredictable and highly annoying with things not going as planned. Now, the not so bad news and upside about this poo poo, is that this doesn't really slow down the drawing process of chapter 22, i still have a computer to work on it, just can't talk to co-artist at the same time.

I hope you understand and thanks for everything, Wish us luck and I still hope to get you some TGT sometime this month. Don't worry about the auditions or the website because this halt isn't permanent, it will be continued eventually i promise you that. Its been a long wait for more TGT i know and its as irritating to me as it is for you, if not more. if it was up to me id have the ability to make chapters extremely detailed extremely fast without breaking a sweat and be super awesome all the time and uploaded a chapter everyday but i ain't a god so i can't do that :D Thanks and i hope you have a nice Christmas.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Marry Christmas from Lazerbot. He lost all the amazing progress he made on the latest pages but in the meantime there might be something else vaguely soon.

TGT badnews posted:

As my previous journal has mentioned the situation with my computer (this is an more recent update on the situation) Well the next events didn't really get well explained and didn't go as smoothly as i would hope. During the last couple of days i thought i was gonna be able to retrieve the data from the dying laptop with the 20/30 percent power that was left because of the AC jack going out (Dying and never working again) The issue was my laptop had my recent tailsgetstrolled pages on it. It was on this laptop, the pages I was working and i was pretty close to uploading the first two pages but it turns out i didn't have enough power (as i thought and hoped i would have for the task) and now i have to wait until i am able to retrieve the data (TGT Pages) off of my dead laptop, To be able upload, work and continue creating more TGT for you to enjoy. so starting chapter 22 of TGT is force to be halted by my lovely loving computer and I'm not sure how long it will take to get the data, all i know is it won't be to long, Probably after Christmas how long after I'm not sure but not very long id imagine, Cross your fingers and wish me luck that this resolves itself, id appreciate it..

It pisses me off and I'm a bit annoyed poo poo keeps preventing me from working on the comic the way id like to. I still have the other computer to work with But TGT is at a halt which was an unexpectedly middle finger to my face. However while waiting. due to me and my brother not wanting to leave you guys hanging with no content while waiting for TGT, were in the process of making something for you to enjoy until then. I got lovely luck with computers and mouses and AC Jacks (Mainly lovely laptops all together) and probably just lovely luck altogether, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience, i really was hoping to get TGT to you sometime sooner. But i am going to get the data from the laptop sometime and continue working on TGT hell this situation makes me want to work on it even more and when i get the chance i will.
I hope you have a great Marry Christmas and I hope this works out positively. -_-

To Abide Series Logo posted:

Hey guys, i thought i might give you a small taste of the side project that me and Embergram will be working on during the waiting process. Here is the series cover.
This webcomic that we titled ''To Abide'' will be - Drama, Horror, Adventure, Mystery. So keep in mind that it won't be based on comedy what so ever. That being said, this story will make up for it with an interesting approach in attempting to capture our interpretation of what the future might be if most human morals died with the passing of time.
We don't have a date on ''When'' it will be aired, but it's safe to say that you should be expecting it soon.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Kent - To Abide posted:

Kent is the main character off of To abide.
This is a glimpse into the style of this new comic and i hope you are excited because i am. :D

To Abide Info update posted:

As I've already mentioned,To Abide http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/art/To-Abide-Series-Logo-577738742 Is the Webcomic me and my bro will be working on while we wait to get what we need to retrieve the Data from my dead laptop, so i can continue TGT which i really want to do. as I'm sure you already know, If i was banking in the doe more then i am, it wouldn't really be a wait to retrieve the data but I'm not banking much $money$ due to being kind of poor And I'm sure you're wondering why i was i was so vague with the information of this new series To Abide before. and that's because i don't want to give to much away, I want to surprise you with what its about and what to expect from it. The atmosphere to this comic Will be different from TGT, I am merely a co-writer and the artist, The main writer to this story is my bro/TGTCowriter Codey, he will be taking the lead in where this story will go. Codey/Embergram and me are excited to show you it when we have enough made to share. The art style will also have a different look to it.I would give you more information but i don't want to give anything away.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Look who's communicating with the world again!

High Shovel Trifecta posted:

So I'm gonna be real, I just play shovel knight the last month or so and i gotta say this game is freaking awesome. i mean i knew about it for awhile and I'm definitely a fan of the game now. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't played it to play it, it's like the old classic games.

He had a shovel so i could not resist but to make shovel knight do the high shovel, it was destiny for him to do it. He was created for the purpose to high shovel that was fate, I'm sad i didn't make this picture any sooner.. :) So here it is everyone i hope you enjoy it. The knight with all of his high shoveling glory. :) High shovel everyone and gently caress the police you all have a nice day. :D

Also he's another Shovel knight related piece, i didn't draw it, all i did here was change up some dialog ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.co… :D
:D

I do not own Shovel knight, all rights go to there respectful owners.

Fateless project posted:

Well I've started the drawing process of TGT but as already known, it takes a great portion of my time to create a satisfying amount of pages in a reasonable amount of time. My time has been split between several different projects so there won't be any TGT just yet but i am working on it. No specific date on that.
Though we have a lot of projects in the works, there is one in particular that we've decided to air as soon as we have internet.
During the creation of TGT i was and still am dying to get the fans more involved. We all agreed that it would be a entertaining experiment at the least. This project will be titled (Fateless) I'm going to give a description on what to expect from it.
So I've been playing some video games during breaks and i'm not sure if any of you played Mass Effect or The Walking Dead or not but i will use them as an example as i try to explain this. Basically, you are allowed to make decisions that guide the course of the story plot and character progression. I figured that since it works quite well in a video game to integrate that kind of feature that why couldn't i do a similar thing with a webcomic?
So in this project, you will be able to do similar events. There will be a tutorial as for how to guide the plot exactly and all will be explained to clarify any confusion whenever the Fateless is aired.
So get pumped for that :)

On a side note, To Abide is still being wrote but we have high hopes for that project and will inform you all on that as it gets closer to its airing date which won't be any time soon at this rate but we'll see how it goes.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I almost missed the Halloween posts with a TGT graveyard. And this thread needs the full inspirational message from September.

TGT and project news posted:

So Happy Halloween everyone. First off i feel like we need to mention that we don't have internet just yet but hopefully soon we will. We're almost back in business and decided to continue TGT on the side while working on other projects. Don't expect a pace of updates but they will be uploaded from time to time and we're excited about that.

Next off, we are saving up money to kickstart our projects and to make a legit website one day.

Also thank you for all of the donations that were given <3 We'll keep you posted.

I want to add that I am sorry it took this long for me to upload this i wanted it to be uploaded much sooner,Sorry to keep you always waiting on something.

Halloween picture ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.co…

Wanna See My Demons posted:

Happy Halloween everyone do you wanna see my dark monstrous demons i hold inside?:) Well in due time but until then i hope you enjoy this picture and i hope you had a fantastic Halloween :) I enjoyed mine so enjoy yourselves and have fun.

Words to inspire posted:

My message for the day
May I wish upon my work to give inspiration to those who wish to make there own and may I wish that those who are or plan to make something of there own to never let the dream die or be defiled. Never give up on your dreams or yourselves.

When I return I hope to inspire more than I have now. I wish you all the best and I hope to be back as soon as I possibly can.

:) Hope is like water without it our thirst remains unquenched and we grow all the more dehydrated. If our hope runs dry we dye of inner metaphorical heatstroke.

Don't whether over your passion or be discouraged by chatter. Don't wish or act upon the action of killing ones dreams or clipping ones wings. A dream or talent must be blossomed to spread the light of wonder to help those who woe finally seize to sink under the depths below and instead of suffering you can bring them clarity. I hope that you all try to give someone something to brighten there horizons.

We only have one life let's not waste it being a dream crushing douche bag lol

That is my message to all of you.:)

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

No new TGT yet, but his Fateless Sandy Shores side project is up: http://theblackmarsh.wixsite.com/upsidedown/fateless-sandy-shores
Also he's deactivating his Lazerbot facebook account in a month for some reason.

quote:

Fateless has arrived

by UltimateLazerbot, 6 days ago
Journals / Personal

A reminder. On Feb first, i will be deactivating this facebook account https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005979557407. That doesn't mean you can't keep up with us or get a hold of Lazerbot Specifically, it just means you would have to switch to our new links here to do so.
The Official Upside Down Website: http://theblackmarsh.wixsite.com/upsidedown
The Official Upside Down Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Upside-Down-159990781147336/
The Official Upside Down Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4671251
The Official Upside Down DeviantArt page: http://iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/
The Official Upside Down Tumblr page: https://iiupsidedownii.tumblr.com/
Also, Fateless has premiered and is currently in the (Poll Stage) for more information, check out the Tutorial.
The Official Fateless Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Fateless-612448228963401/

quote:

Fateless - Sandy Shores
A group of people are forced to Survive on an island far from home, after their boat suddenly crashes unexpectedly.
During their tough journey to survive, the decisions of the (Guide-able Characters) Determine the path & fate of the rest of the survivors. These Guide-able Characters are guided by the viewer's/fan's choices. These decision that are made determine which direction the plot of the story will end up progressing for the future and all it's unforeseen events.
Genre: Survival, Drama, Comedy, Action, Romance, Horror, Fiction.

This project contains: Violence, Nudity, Death, Sexual Content, Gore.
(Watch at your own risk.)

Artist: Lazerbot.

Writer: Lazerbot.

Dialogue Touch up done by Embergram.

It goes on like that for 9 more pages. The first real audience vote went in the same direction.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Pages 3-13:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Decision time with a smoke-colored monster. :lost:

Junk posted:

Aw man for a minute there I thought he was continuing TGT. gently caress that.
It's not the same, but we're all desperately searching for something to fill the TGT-sized hole in our hearts.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

quote:

Alright, so a lot of you might be wondering about the air date on new TGT. Unfortunately, we never resolved our past issue with our data being stuck on our dead laptop. We will have that taken care of within the next few days. Once we retrieve that data, Lazerbot will see what we have to work with and go from there.
During this process, we've done a lot of work with the website and we will publish the changes soon.
He also has been working on some goof off pages in attempt to stall for a little bit of time for those who are waiting, in order to get back into the click of things.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Yeah, last page of chapter 21:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

New page!

The beast has no idea what's going on in panel 4, Coyote has no idea what's going on in panel 7, and Delmaro has no idea what's going on in the last panel.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Then where did the black-haired girl and blonde guy come from? I tried looking back in the previous pages in this fight (all the way back to chapter 13) and I didn't see them. But the guy looks kind of familiar, so maybe they have appeared before and I just skimmed too fast.

And for everyone else who didn't remember, here's where we last saw roadrunner in chapter 21:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

david_a posted:

Had Roadrunner previously been shot in the head?
dont forget, high shovel dude:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

What's going on with Demaro's eyes in panel 10? He has his third eye showing from the darkness or the bandana that magically formed around his head or whatever that is, but then he also has a fourth eye showing too. Either that or he went super wall-eyed.

e: Nevermind, I see the different shade for the whites of his eyes now. On my phone it all looked solid black.

HBar fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 21, 2017

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

How can a poo poo be both stiff and juicy at the same time? Is that like, stiff on the outside but with a liquid core? Or is it a stiff poo poo with a juicy coating?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

John Lee posted:

Is there a public place to find the TGT collection anymore, or should I just read through the thread? All the links I've found don't work.
Someone already posted chapters 1-19 and then 20 and 21 earlier in the thread. I've been saving chapter 22 so far, and I went back and saved the Underbite Troll story too. Still missing a copy of Tails Gets Gay, but it might be in the thread somewhere.

Chapters 1–19 (.cbr) (some of the pages in this one might be in the wrong order)
Chapter 20 (.cbr)
Chapter 21 (.cbr)
Chapter 22 (through page 15)
Underbite Troll Saga

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I got a chuckle out of the acknowledgement that the trolls were just sitting in a cave all day hoping someone might eventually walk in front of it.

There's also a new page, but it's starting to feel like a disservice to post them.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Panel Fifteen. (New Panel)
(Pink Guy begins to fantasize)
..Here I fixed your plane! I know, I'm awesome... It was really tough but i did it because I'm a strong and handsome stud.. I did it for you, my delicious cherry pie!. "Pink Guy says to Amy"

Panel Sixteen. (New Panel)
..Thank you Espio! I really appreciate it.. "Amy says as she begins to blush"

Panel Seventeen. (New Panel)
..Hey Espio! You're so badass! "Tails says to Pink Guy" 1
..I know... ''Pink guy says to Tails'' 2

Panel Eighteen. (New Panel)
Tails.. Leave! Me and Espio are busy.. "Amy" 1
Ok.. "Tails says as he leaves the room" 2

Panel Nineteen. (New Panel)
..I've been waiting for you to return! I'm so into you and stuff... Oh Espio, i need you to fertalize my eggs.. "Amy says to Pink Guy" 1
...I know.. I know.. I feel it too, in my penis... "Pink Guy" 2

Panel Twenty. (New Panel)
(Amy begins to take off her shirt.)

Panel Twenty One. (New Panel)
(Amy reveals her giant anime breasts.)

Page Twenty Six.
Panel One. (New Panel)
..Are you ready to cum all over my giant anime breasts?... ''Amy says to Pink Guy''

Panel Two. (New Panel)
Well... I do have to get back soon, before the president knows I'm missing.. ''Pink Guy''

Panel Three. (New Panel)
..Aww... Come on Espio, you can do it! ''Tails says Pink Guy''

Panel Four. (New Panel)
..Tails! I told you to leave!... Wait, okay... You can stay and watch, just this one time... ''Amy says to Pink Guy'' 1
...Really!? YAY! Get in there and gently caress her, so hard! ''Tails says to Pink Guy''

Panel Five. (New Panel)
...Thank you Tails, you've convinced me.. ''Pink Guy says to Tails''

Panel Six. (New Panel)
(Pink Guy takes his jeans off to reveal his wrapped up massive penis.)

Panel Seven. (New Panel)
(Pink Guy begins to unravel his massive penis.)

Panel Eight. (New Panel)
(Pink Guy's massive penis plops on the ground.) ''Plop''

Panel Nine. (New Panel)
Oh!.. I never knew it was so massive in stature... ''Amy says to Pink Guy''

Panel Ten. (New Panel)
...I know, i know... ''Pink Guy says to Amy'' 1
..Ready or not, here i cum! ''Pink Guy says to Amy'' 2

Panel Eleven. (New Panel)
(Pink Guy grabs his massive penis like a fire hoes and aims it towards Amy.)

Panel Twelve. (New Panel)
(Pink Guy begins to shoot a massive load of cum towards Amy.)

Panel Thirteen. (New Panel)
(Amy's giant anime breasts are sprayed with Pink Guy's cum.)

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Data Graham posted:

It's like this is all leading up to some great big new-fangled Special Edition version of the :fut: panel

Only if this stuff is anything to go by it'll be a single small square 1/3 down the page
Yeah, that already happend on page 4:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Thorsby rules. After Hitmen for Destiny he did:
The Accidental Space Spy
Lies, Sisters and Wives (this one is just a short 35-page farce)
Transdimensional Brain Chip
and his current series is Trixie Slaughteraxe for President

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

New page, and this one is starting to return to the classic format. Now if they just get rid of the 1/2/3 icons it'd almost feel like we're back to normal.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

It's the other way around, but yeah. Can't believe I didn't notice that the first time.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

:nws: Page 26 :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Page 27