Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

JazzFlight posted:

So...
I did this with Aramek's voice acting from like 30 pages ago. Planning on finishing Chapter 1 and if Aramek can be tracked down, doing the whole shebang in pan-and-scan motion comic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4&feature=channel

This is amazing please more, PLEASE MORE. I will throw money at this but please just more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I much preferred things when we were just observing and enjoying the comic. Everyone trying to communicate with him and feed him ideas and become best friends is going to ruin this poo poo, it's also creepy.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If we really look into our hearts, aren't we all Lazerbot?

Thoughs eyes...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah, the acknowledgement of the previously backwards cig now in the form of a joke sums up the writing style I'm loving here.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Cechmanek posted:

Well, I found this on deviantart:

I want to hear Aramek's wonderful voice do this exchange.

Wait what... did I miss sonic coming back to life or is this some sort of FAN ART???

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

In a world of talking animal-people who's coloration and general shape are totally unique is a troll mask really going to hide their identity? It was silver! It was silver!!!!

Uhg my suspension of disbelief!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Every time I think this can't get better, it does. This has gone from "lol look at this lovely child's comic" to me being at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next, actually caring about the characters...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

These "fan songs" are amazing, some of them are catchy enough that I've added them to my general mp3 rotation, awesome work!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

JazzFlight... holy gently caress. Every time I think of how awesome you are i cum in my pants.

There's been a lot of good fan art and music but it's spread out over the thread. Would be great if the OP or someone could collect it all so it's not lost to the ages.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Apr 1, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The comic had a brief boring phase but it's been amazing lately. Keep reading!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I thought sonic was on some fantasy animal-people planet and Dr. Robotnic was some human from space who came to enslave the planet. As a kid i thought it was kinda cool how the human was the bad-guy coming and destroying nature, environmental message yo.

Then 3d sonics came out and suddenly sonic is in the real world on earth but no one gives a poo poo and none of the previous games happened and what the gently caress???? Childhood: ruined.

But now, now there is once again hope for consistant and well written plots (relative to the games) in the sonic universe. Godspeed, Lazerbot

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I found the scene of mario batting his parents to death quite disturbing. Sometimes I almost forget that lazerbot is clearly disturbed.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'd say the author very likely has some personal issues that he's exploring via this comic.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

ZuljinRaynor posted:

I really liked the Chapter 1 call back.

This comic has better continuity than pretty much any movie or TV series christ...

I wish BSG or LOST were written by this guy.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I need pics so bad...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

holy poo poo my mind is blown I thought spidey in a hard hat was just a really prolific poster.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Mario knows the robot arm will absorb and duplicate the power. Then the troll king will use the attack, but because mario is in metal form the fire will instead seek the troll king. It's all his plan.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

because his brother told him to

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I didn't mind the mario fight too much but holy poo poo are we ever back to the good stuff. I like how we see how Rob's lack of ears don't just stop him from being trolled, but they also have a down side...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thoughs hands...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Daffy isn't looking so good but bugs still looks sassy and smug as poo poo. "I need to phone someone" is exactly how I feel about this.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I don't look at this thread in a day and a half and SO MUCH HAS GONE DOWN. Every time I think "no, it can't get any more ridiculous" it does. How does he keep this up???

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

From his facebook friends I'd say his peer group are in their late teens or early 20's.

But I don't realy care to think of lazerbot as a person, a lowly human could never create such a work. He's more of platonic ideal, existing in another plane of perfection that we cannot comprehend. A perfect ideal is ageless.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

um can you guys spoiler those answers please

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I will give you one day to require these requirements!!!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I want there to be a TGT-Con

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What does the N stand for? neutrals? necromancers? neutralmancers?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

loving jarry

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

hahaha he jumped onto the ceiling like a scared cat

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Did chill your pill come from TGT or is it just something we say in the thread now?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm attempting to chill my pill regarding lack of updates but my chilling system is already running over capacity and the temperature is going critical!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Dude's just getting his D3 on.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Have faith people, this is a test and some of you are failing it. Lazerbot will be back, and dumbasses will learn.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

nooooooo!!!

I genuinely feel bad for porky

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

TGT despite being pieced together out of tropes, it's pieced together in such an absolutely unique way there's no way to guess what will happen next. Yet when it does happen, it makes sense within the context of the story. Well done lazerbot, well done.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I need to know what human ethnicity your anthropomorphic video game characters are so I can relate to them!

Also one thing I loving love about this comic is that 90% of it just takes place on some featureless plain outside somewhere, yet anyone can show up into the scene and surprise people.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've never played any of the newer sonic games but I'm guessing my first impression of silver being awesome from this comic will be utterly dashed if I was to see his canon (caanon?) form in the games?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"Jinstine Cam: trolls not never have a motive for trolling most the time its mostly just them taking out there anger on random victoms. though the boss and the main trolls have a motive most none main trolls just like the ones on the internet dont have a motive for trolling as you can tell and there just trolling for the hell of it, not every person has a motive for there actions, alot of stupid do stupid poo poo for dumb to no reason at all so im alittle confused what your point is? there are two different kind of people dumb and start and thats pretty much it, i made sure there was both kinds so it would be a bit more realistic"

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The dude he's replying to is really irritating. I don't know if he's just stupid or trying to be funny but he keeps asking about the "ethnicity" of various characters in order to attach motive to them (what??) and started arguing that it's ok if the characters don't have a race because that means they have no motives.

I hope it's not any of you guys! If it is, stop bothering him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Wow the art is getting better and better