Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Thank God he updates. I was afraid this two stuff he posted was going to be it:

I must thank this thread for introducing me to this masterpiece. I actually want to see how it plays out. Probably because I used to make stuff like this too, but with worse art and better writing, that I showed to my friends at school. I still laugh at "high shovel" and "The Troll Slaiyers".

Will there be more goon-made animated adaptations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Stottie Kyek posted:

Shoot him down? I don't know much about the Sonic universe, does Shadow have some kind of special powers, or is he actually packing heat in this comic?

All I know about Shadow is that his starring debut in a video game is infamous for him wielding a gun. You know, because he's 'dark'.

Edit: and as mentioned above:

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Mar 14, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

Quick Luigi, burn him with fire or acid!

Is there a fire flower around? (And can Luigi use it; I am not that informed on Mario Bros. lore)

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Any bets on who Pac-Man's friend was? And also, how loving old is Pac-Man if he lived in a medieval village?

He can eat ghosts. What kind of creature do you think he is?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Simmerl posted:

March 24th is now lazerbot Day!
It's like Christmas, but the presents are so much better:

Three pages worth of Tails gets trolled.

mean while

Lazerbot, you are now responsible for making my asthma almost coming back. Those 3 pages are giving me breathing problems from trying not to laugh in the bus I am currently on.

Keep up the good work. This is getting too amazing for simple words.

Fake edit:
"Normal person finding magic sword that gives him/her power to fight monsters" a common trope, I guess. That's how my high school masterpiece "Syafiq The Demon Slayer" began as well.

I'm at the "Passion, Lies and Fungus" subchapter of Hitmen for Destiny. This poo poo is addictive.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 24, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Man, Elmer is salivating whilst hearing about Silver talk about rape is well, something.

Didn't you read? It was too much rape for Silver's life time, what do you think it would do to someone like Elmer?

I also noticed that Lazerbot answered our question about what happened to Daffy and Bugs' corpses. Rest assured we will find out about Sonic's as well.

Edit: Curse you Sega for your countless and needless additions to Sonic lore, only now being used correctly by a fan artist.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Mar 24, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Let us contact Tim Schaefer so that his new adventure game will incorporate Lazerbot's troll-off as a minigame in place of insult swordfighting.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Let's take a look at some classic Lazerbot art, circa 2010.

No, Banjo! You let the trolls get to you. Now Kazooie will have to make the dumbasses learn, using villains.

I also must reiterate that watching or reading Lazerbot's works are not recommended if you are eating or drinking at the time.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the best page yet. Holy poo poo.

He's pretty much nailed Silver's character, really.

The first two panels are gold. The rest makes it so much better.

I like how there are no 'perfect' characters in this comic. Everyone has some sort of flaw, or are simply huge jerks.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

See, even lazerbot knows that window was stupid.

Oh God. Earless Rob is going to do something!

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Mar 30, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Can Rob counter-troll by calling his opponent "skeever butt"?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

There needs to be rewrites of these in honour of Rob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_hrpboI2PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUPQpGWDPN4

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

poo poo just got real good!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Not to break up the latest comic posts (because holy crap this comic is getting even more amazing at this point), but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePSdwjOz5c
I'm presenting the debut of my "Tails Gets Trolled" music video!

Enjoy!

I showed this to lazerbot. He loves it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

curiousTerminal posted:

How does the guy with no ears learn shouts when he can't hear them?

Wait, does Rob look like this guy?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Zatoichi was blind not deaf.

Yes, and a deaf guy who learned Dragon Shouts would be the same as a blind guy who learns sword fighting.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This comic made me look up the Sonic wiki to find out what Blaze's power is. Amazing.

She is as fast as Sonic and also pyrokinetic. I hope lazerbot make her waste some trolls in the next page.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Col. Justice posted:

I've never read a web comic before this page because I always thought it was for weird internet people. I have now read all of Hitmen for Destiny and anxiously await new pages for this comic every day. Did I just get lucky with these two or are there actually a lot of fun web comics?

Gunnerkrig Court is a goon favourite, and also made by goon Tea-san. Here is the BSS thread for it.

If you like history and literature, there's Kate Beaton's comic. Kate Beaton used to be a goon, but creepy people made her run away (her account is still active, though).

Of course, only one webcomic has been able to inspire so much... passion in goons. BEHOLD!

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 1, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It might be possible that some of Arizona's lawmakers are fans of lazerbot.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sometimes I get "Eat Cheese! Eat Cheese!" stuck in my head.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And lo, God blesses us with more from the minds of the mighty lazerbot!

Dang, Mario swung that (presumably metal) bat so fast it bends. So much hate, look at where it lead him.

VVV Edit: Done. VVV

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 5, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

Guys, we keep calling Shadow out and everything, but has anyone actually done it in the comic? I mean, Shadow was "the awesome" and has had more screen(page?)time than any other character. Not saying his plan didn't fall to poo poo, just saying I don't know if Lazerbot's ganna call him out on it.

Silver criticised Shadow's plan at the start of Chapter 6.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Remember that "Trolls Get Tailed" comic someone made and posted in this thread earlier? Here's some more. From this guy:
http://kalluafc.deviantart.com/

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sherd Red posted:

Is it just me or is he trying too hard to be funny?

He's no lazerbot, that's for sure. But the one with Rob did actually make me laugh for the exaggerated display of the Earless Dragonborn's power. That, and the Troll King getting killed at the bottom.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cechmanek posted:

I loved the ending to the Sonic comic.

Sonic's dream of a world without villains is just that, a dream. Reality is too harsh for one such as him to survive in, both morally and physically.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Guess what I got for ya?

More classic panels and dialogues from lazerbot.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Snaffoo posted:

This is taking a sizable jump back in content, but what is Heimerdinger doing with/to his stumped leg in this page?

Jumping back to him too cuz I'm still worried about the little guy. :ohdear:

I think he's making a pegleg.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Chapter 6 is really the best one, just for the amount of great stuff lazerbot packed in there (Elmer acting like a troll, dragonborn Rob, troll-off, Knuckles' plan, Teemo vs mountain and probably some stuff I forgot). Chapter 7 went of to an amazing start as well with Mario's flashback about his trailer trash parents.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You prayers answered!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Professor Clumsy posted:

It's nothing like dragonballz apart from the stuff I borrowed from dragonballz like the dragonballz.

To be fair, the Dragon Balls are merely myth in TGT's world.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That reminds me. It seems lazerbot does not play newer games aside from League of Legends, does he?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hello, what is this?

Oh, no. Will the Word of Death be uttered soon?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Did anyone noticed he updated this page? What did he change from the original?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I envision different teams having different gameplay in a theoretical TGT game. I always imagine Team Silver to be like Mass Effect but you can switch between characters. Silver plays like an Adept, Fudd like a Soldier, and Rob similar to a Vanguard.

Maybe some goons can play ME3 multiplayer with this team. The player who plays Rob must mute his speakers and yell everytime he uses Charge or Shockwave.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 23, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hey, you ni**ers! I got something for you!

That's right, a word so foul it blinds you when you hear it. As opposed to making you deaf or something. I bet it's "nipper".

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Apr 23, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Get ready. It's look like the next chapter will see the return of our favourites.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Nilbop posted:

So the gimmick here is Mario's star is the only item that can hurt Troll Naruto but Mario is about to get killed and the star will never be seen again.

Okay good whatever.

Now that you have mentioned it here, it is likely lazerbot will mention it in a future installment. He still reads this thread, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

A double dose of TGT.

Looks like Mario lives, but I doubt he will be fighting again soon. Maybe he will warn the others?