Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I just sat and read the whole thing. It's... Well, I'm not really sure if I can describe it. It's certainly something else.

Actually, it sort of reminds me of the fanfic Thirty H's or the entire oeuvre of that one guy who includes Rambo Garfield in every story he writes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"god dammit we
lost him..."
"ahhhh lets go"

It's hilarious how easily they gave up looking for him.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Soonmot posted:

YOU RUNNING WHY ?

Is that supposed to mean, "Why are you running?" or is it a misspelling of "You running away?"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There's something strangely hilarious about how the Christian faction paints bloody crosses and the word "God" on the wall of the scene of their crimes.

It's one of the many things about this comic that simply defies explanation.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gaseous Snake posted:

i will never for=>
get what they did
to sonic wich was
rape him

The trolls also raped Luigi.

And Porkchop.

And Snoopy, apparently.

Possibly Odie. He's never been mentioned but at this point I wouldn't surprised.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Undead Unicorn posted:

You know, after hearing this story I'd think the first thing any sane man would do is make a truce with the trolls and go to war with the Christians. Their cooking people alive, sniping women and infants, and committing genocide. Not even raping dead bodies like Troll Face did compares to that.

Have we seen the Satanists doing anything yet?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Look at the third panel on the second row. Look at how happy Porky is in that panel.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Look at the right-hand panel on the second-to-last row. Look at the expression of the blond guy getting shot through the forehead.

Also:

this is
for
god!!!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, I saw that one. He was antagonising Bugs Bunny rather than the Road Runner that time around.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
oh do you understand now? im already in
another league then you will ever
understand and that is why i will never die
but your death is now

He has the gift of the gab, it has to be said.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ClownSyndrome posted:

I want to see Doug teach tails how to play the banjo

The fine art of playing the banjo.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Aristobulus posted:

I really don't know why they've dropped him, but brought back basically everyone else except Mighty and Ray. Nack was awesome, and I firmly believe he's one of the best Sonic characters.

It's kind of weird how he became a relatively important supporting villain in the various Sonic comic books considering that he only appeared in that one game.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm mainly familiar with the British comic (Sonic the Comic) because it was my favourite comic when I was younger. In that one, Nack was a member of the Chaotix Crew who turned evil.

(:spergin:)

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Undead Unicorn posted:

Porky Pig Jr and Petunia Pig was getting sniped was the best drat thing that happened in this comic and you know it

I don't know, I'd say it's on par with the whole scene where Daffy Duck gets shot and Bugs Bunny flips out.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Vogon Poet posted:

Yes. In chapter 6, "silver's mission."

Continuity!

By the way, where do the trolls factor into to that whole Christain/Satanist/Neutrals conflict from the previous chapter? Do they at all?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bowser posted:

I want a TGT avatar to go with my username but I can't remember any particularly great Bowser panels/lines. Someone refresh my memory.

I'm not sure about Bowser's best lines, but I do remember one the trolls he slayed saying, "no don't kill me I'll suck your dick" or something like that.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

That's quite a pair of eyebrows Tom has.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

simplefish posted:

George counted as he peeled the banana. The Man with the Yellow hat counted along too:
"One skin..." he said, as George peeled the first part
"Two skin, three skin..." he continued.
And when George took the final piece in his fingers, the man grinned gleefully, and, in an almost-whisper, uttered "Foreskin."

"Keep peeling, or you will lose a dick."

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The fact that "pussy" is a racial slur against cats in the TGT-verse is a nice touch. It's one of those subtle little things that make this comic great.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think he has a chin but no neck, at least from what I can see.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Chernabog posted:

The baby looks exactly like the troll from the first page of TGT.

It kind of reminds me of that evil baby from The Passion Of the Christ.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Satanos posted:

I'm just imagining Shadow's fall as similar to one of the Lost season finales.

"I was wrong."

Either that or "poo poo i failed".

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
On one hand, I hope that's not the last we've seen of Knuckles, but at the same time, "im out man ... i need to get high" would be a pretty good way for him to go out.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

nerdbot posted:

EDIT: So who are the Neutrals we have left for Tails to train with, anyway? Arthur, Ronald McDonald, Vivian, Leap Frog and Frogger? I can't believe Arthur is ranked higher than Spyro and Batman, but I am also looking forward to hearing his backstory.

Unfortunately, I think Arthur might have a dog in his cartoon.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Keith Stack posted:

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern went off to get high.

Exit, pursued by a troll.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Fatal Deviation, Ireland's first martial arts flick.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

Rosie O'Donnell is Ronald McDonald's sister and she was forced to watch Twilight until she died from brain damage.

She was already at dangerous levels of retarded, apparently.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Perhaps the mystery bounty hunter will be Sonichu.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder what the Tails Gets Trolled version of Yosemite Sam is like?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
They were sometimes broken up by episodes with the supporting characters standing on the sidelines talking about how powerful Goku is.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best resolution would be Bowser entering the fray at random, vomiting fire all over both of them and then saying, "Them trolls was annoying!" and leaving.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of eyes, what's happened to Daffy Duck's right one?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
ELMER FUD YOU GOT
TO HURRY!! RUN!!

It has to be one of the best lines yet.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
After all of these magma-armoured, earth-bending, part-god, lightning-powered trolls wielding irresistible words of death, it cracks me up to see the guys whose only ability is saying, "hey noob u mad?" making a comeback.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

No half measures.

Back when I was a troll hunter there was this one troll I'd get called out to almost every week. I'd arrive and find he was trolling his wife really bad, but she's never press charges because she was scared of him. Almost every week, the same story.

One week my partner smoked too much smart weed and I had to go out alone. I pick the guy up and turn right instead of left, take him to a field and stick my big shotgun in his mouth. He kept crying that villians wasn't the answer, he was just a stupid nub, he promised he'd never troll her again. I let him go, and I told him if he ever trolled her again I'd put him in a canan and fire him into the trolls base.

2 weeks later we get a call, he had trolled his wife to death. So what I'm saying is, when you're dealing with trolls no half measures. They can't troll you if they're dead.

"In the criminal justice system, trolling-based crimes are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Troll Slaiyers Unit. These are their stories."

chung-chung

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Schwarzwald posted:

Wile E. Coyote is a genius, a super genius.

He will fight Demaro and win, and when he does, the last words Demaro speaks will be, "Hello, my name is Mud."

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Militree posted:

We also have Speedy Gonzalez, Mickey Mouse, Chuck E Cheese, and Stuart Little. If you wanna get creative maybe Rocky and Conker.

Well, there's "Jarry", obviously. Maybe the main character from An American Tail as well.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wouldn't be surprised if Psyduck was in one of those bags.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zoinker posted:

He's gonna try to kill him and eat his brain, isn't he? :ohdear:

It's a possibility, but it will have to wait until after poo poo has been hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Regy Rusty posted:

Kelic wasn't a Satanist. He wanted to revive the Neutrals as their own independent entity.

I thought he was originally a Satanist, but changed sides after he gained his Neutral powers and met Coyote.