Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Undead Unicorn posted:

What the hell is Rapeman a reference too? I got the Somario pirated game joke. I got the 2001, Clockwork Orange, and Dragon Ball Abridged jokes. But that I didn't get.

The manga/anime series: The Rapeman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Wojtek posted:

Hey lazerbot no one gives a crap about your quest or whatever; just make your animal-loving pop-culture crossover comic. Get back to those sweet dbz rip off fight scenes.

Now you've done it. :arghfist:

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Megaspel posted:

Do you guys think there's any way I could make money out of doing a 3D parody of Lazerbot's child? Like that one about Zelda with the purposefully bad 3D.

No.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

:2bong:

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

scarycave posted:

So if TGT is like Naruto, and Naruto is like DBZ...than TGT is like DBZ?

you
dont
get to
ask
the
questi->
->ons
you
dam
troll.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

You son of a bitch.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

:psyduck: what is going on :psyduck:

I'm guessing Knuckles and Amy are on Team Ronald. :crossarms:

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

SnowblindFatal posted:

Silver is fighting someone I don't remember and trying to free Emler. Or maybe he kicked the lightning dude's rear end or something. Coyote is fighting with demon person who made the sky red and I guess his goal is to wreck Troll King's poo poo. Ironically so is the demon's. Knuckles is smoking weed at a camp with some mystery character we never got to see.

I think it was Rob who was fighting the lightning guy. I think Silver was looking for Elmer or chasing the troll prince.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
HoneyView.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Isn't he 23-24? I swear there was a video of him and his brother somewhere.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Well Rob has infinite lives and doesn't have any loving ears.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

lazerbot posted:

Auditions

Greetings, my fans. As you already know, i am currently working on the next chapter of Tails Gets Trolled, Chapter 22 The Conclusion Part 2. But I’m sure you’ve also realized that unfortunately i haven’t been able to work on it and air pages as fast as i would like. There has been a chain of back to back bullshits preventing me from keeping up the pace and for that, i do apologize. There are multiple set backs contributing to this and now it’s due to my eyes hurting if i stare at the screen for too long. I bought eye drops but they only work a little bit, so I’ve been taking an easy in hope that it will go a way. I will soon find out.

There’s nothing to be alarmed about, i will continue TGT regardless of all distractions, bullshit and so on so forth. But during my relaxation time i was going through some of the Fan Art and the thought occurred to me. There might be a way where i could speed up the pace dramatically. I thought of a way where i could produce more Tails Gets Trolled faster despite whatever event takes place on my end.

As you know, Embergram (My brother) is a Co-Writer of TGT. Together we have wrote most of the main story plot of the entire series. So, it’s mostly there, i just have to draw it into comic form. Yes, i could air it in the form of a parody novel of some kind, but then it would lose a lot of its character and impact don’t you think? Sure, you will get your fix in learning what happens in future plot a lot sooner than continuing to make it in comic form, but I’ve always been a person who enjoys a visual as I’m sure some will agree.

So as of today, in order to speed up the pace of TGT, i am accepting auditions to become my co-artist/artists of the comic. This will be an experiment and i hope it goes well. So anyone who wants to be apart of drawing Tails Gets Trolls, give me a link to your art and i will review it as soon as i can. You don’t have to be an amazing artist, just a willing, active and reliable artist will do. The more volunteers i get, the more TGT will be produced. Plus i think it would be an interesting thing to see the variety of artists.
While linking make sure you inform me that you’re auditioning, if i like what i see I’ll give you further information about becoming my co-artist for as long as you’re willing to be one.

Thank you for all of the support, i hope i can up the pace in the future

I've always believed in lazerbot but this doesn't sound good.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

quote:

Well I've started the drawing process of TGT
GET HYPED

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
So is this from the new artist? Not much of a fan of the copy/paste job for trollface and the others.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

JazzFlight posted:

But... like, that blank character is 100% right. What is the drat point of showing the same repetitive boring fight scene over and over?

Holy gently caress
man... Stfu,
no one
cares... Little
bitch..

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Sindai posted:

sexed upon

[ Don't rape
uS! ]

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
So they're refugees of some sort living in troll town?

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Yes.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
I miss when he would always draw the trollface instead of just copy and pasting it.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
...I don't know what to
think anymore..

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
dumbass will learn

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Iirc he's from a poor family in a rural area.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

DicktheCat posted:

God, we live in such a lovely world that seeing the word fag in this juvenile context is almost cute and nostalgic for me. Disclaimer: I'm super loving queer. Basically, if you can think of a leftist stereotype (colored hair, short and small, artist with a humanities degree, etc.) that's me. Ironic bigotry is still bigotry, so on so forth.

Idk. It's so dumb it kind of made me laugh. Toothless.

E: I don't condone use of the word, it's just a strange little thing.

That and "trollface", I felt like I got punched in the head with a time capsule.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

quote:

masterbainting him

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
That last panel is so good.
edit: Just noticed the grey in his hair.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Bug Squash posted:

I hear them as if they were being fan dubbed by talentless nerds, but I've only just realised I was doing this since you asked.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
I killeded
a lot of
people..

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
This popped up on my feed and my first thought was "oh cool someone did a Kario comic".
https://www.facebook.com/STMarts666/posts/173673464439620

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Libra posted:

That would be the ideal configuration for a physical release of TGT, a big unwieldy piece of poo poo where all the pages are drastically different sizes.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA