Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

no not
the balls you
went to far

Oh Bite Under troll, you were gone too soon :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Metal Loaf posted:

TGT is Bleach.

Now, let's not say things we can't take back.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Tails gets foreverially tied up, literally bologna and cheese, literally and lovin it.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I hate you. Foreverially.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

End this fight? Even if it ends, there are still two or three more fights going on at the same time.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Well at least he's secure in his position as the world's least likable human being again.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

El Belmondo posted:

Holy poo poo it's Professor E.Gadd :aaa:

Holy Lord Jesus Christ God Almighty of the Holy Bible poo poo!

The MSJ posted:

I hope that was Rob crushing Hindo underneath an obelix, because it looks like it.

You mean a Menhir? That'd be extra cool.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

May you chill in troll heaven with Underbite Troll forever, blue head troll. You were OK.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

While reading this update I couldn't get this video out of my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_BvrtuxAI

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Ronald means business!

And it gets worse better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PN17ftc5Vg

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

He will join as the defender's chief strategist.

so your
comment is not awesomely
badass you tard

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Literally Kermit posted:

Not much. He was gang-banged to death by trolls. :smith:

Skeeter would call Doug out on this, though, and he's one of the Guardians too~

Yeah that's probably what skeeter would do.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

They're very professional ladies, they can respect the organization's privacy.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Not cool, garry, why can't you just join the fun.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

:allears: worldbuilding :allears: That : D face is killing me.

Troll society is complex and nuanced.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

They're just naturally rude to each other even when having a polite conversation or explaining complex tournament rules. They're just misunderstood!

Like LazyB himself, really.

Rank five repeats itself to troll and confuse n00b participants.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Haha I like how Patty's first reaction after apologizing is taking a picture.

Hahaha Jesus christ :haw:

It's all too insane, I live in fear of the next MEAN ~ WHILE

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I have to wonder if Hello Kitty is using, like, stilts or something to fit in those robes. Her head is usually bigger than her body.

OH SNAP

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Goddammit knuckles you're making it worse.

Panel 15 took me by surprise and now I can't stop giggling.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Geez Lazy-B, no... :stonk:

Those final panels are only there to distract us from the real issue here: Cheeto man is actually sort of terrible.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Cechmanek posted:

I never really found Cheetoman to be a dick until I found out he's an abusive pimp, but like you, I found Spyro to be a dick from the start. I wonder if Spyro has his personality because Lazy likes him so much, kinda like Shadow, and that's what Lazy thinks is "cool."

Not if several other characters are commenting on how awful Shadow has gotten. That and he's the original reason Kario became a troll.

Kario... I can never not smile when thinking about that one.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

That poor king peeping through the door window looks mostly disappointed in the whole thing.

Or possibly looking on in despair, but also with an erection.

Blackheart fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Nov 12, 2013

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

^^^ but that's A Hedgehog and his Simon Says, not Simon the Hedgehog... that's cheating! (the twist is that the hedgehog is ALSO named Simon?) ^^^

Ok, I don't fear for my sanity so I have to ask...

What does the Mario fanbase do that's as awful as regular Sonic fans? I've never seen anything too bad, though I admit I haven't searched (then again I haven't searched for Sonic awful fanstuff either yet there it is, popping up on its own all the time)

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I'm sad to inform you that it means you have to create it yourself. Open MS Paint and hedgehog away.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

What happens if you teach him the move Attract?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Frankston posted:

I'm no pixel artist, but wouldn't drawing a square be vastly easier than drawing a circle?

He might just mean the light/shadow details on the jewel, which is of course different between a square and round gem. And much like anime eyes, there are shortcuts to draw round gems that look passable. Not that it really mattes since it's equally easy to draw both.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Who is that Rabbit? He looks like a self-insert OC do not steal Sonic's best friend and moral guide, but I haven't read any Sonic comics (or played Sonic games, really)

Also that robo planet really looks like Darkseid's world!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

He'll probably just use the mosaic filter over curse words and gore. Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The crocodile guy is just sick of this bullshit :allears:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Another detailed look at the depths of troll society.

But wait wasn't he called Bite-under troll?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Shadow looks mostly unaffected.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lazy-B post the comics.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Impatient Skype JO posted:

Which god do you have to worship to put an end to all the "Look at this retard, we don't even care about him:smug:" posts? And stop messaging him you idiots. It's tough working all weekend without being able to watch smoking emo dudes scoop out crocodile eyes like melon ballers.

Jesus Christ yes. I just wanna read the comic and not have to go to deviantart.

I was sure waterhaul had already warned people to focus on the comic and leave his goddamn facebook alone.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

hahaha look at
us
noobs.

what a
talentless looking-

goons

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Coyote is a good guy who wants piece... but a piece of WHAT?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

If the thread is closed, Lazerbot wins the imaginary war. What did our ancestors FIGHT FOR?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

THOUGHS FISH

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

As someone who knows nothing about Sonic, I thought robotnik was the same dude as dr. eggman?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lazy-B what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013