Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Moai Ou posted:

I spent entirely too much time on this.

(Click for huge)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 for reference.

This is hilarious. I especially love how Shadow is giving the finger to Bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Tails is going to do a soul bind with Sonic. Do you think someone will do a soul bind with Bugs or Daffy?

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I liked Garry and I'm sad to see him die. Do you think he'll come back as a zombie?

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Since Elmer Fudd is now a super genius I was hoping he'd do something clever to win but so much for that. Come on, Elmer! You can do better.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

So what's the answer to Wile E. Coyote's question?! I need to know!

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I'm really looking forward to Coyote and Rob kicking rear end together, they're going to be a deadly duo. But Sylvester and Tom will probably end up fighting each other and gently caress up the mission.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I laughed for like five minutes at Trollface's shenanigans. Every single panel with him is hilarious. Trollface replaces Shadow as my favorite character in this comic.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I’m amazed Demaro has lasted this long. With how he’s missing an arm I thought he’d only last a couple panels before Coyote killed him.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

What are the chances of his rant being an elaborate troll? Maybe we'll get an update like HAHA I FOOLED YOU and it’ll be business as usual afterwards.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I wonder if Knuckles will go berserk mode on zombie Eggman. Maybe Fudd will never use that corpse again since he has all those awful memories now

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I was hoping neo-Inuyasha and Psychic Mohawk would get mixed in with the Tails Gets Trolled adventure.
Rest in peace

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Hello Kitty being covered in scars made me laugh pretty hard. I love this dumb comic so much.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Knuckles, Amy, Hello Kitty, and Cheeto Man are setting up some sort of important plan together. But the wicked pimp Cheeto Man only agreed to help them with the plan if Amy would become one of his prostitutes. Knuckles is having second thoughts since he is in love with Amy. Ronald McDonald might be involved somehow. Am I following this correctly? And I think The Plan will end up with Tails getting hosed over somehow.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Even with all of his smug I don’t think Coyote can defeat Super Saiyan Satanist. He needs to run.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Hope is restored and love is back again. The best webcomic of all time finally continues.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Not only has Demaro been defeated but he'll probably die with Sonichu's poo poo still on his chin, not a very dignified way to go.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Absolutely hilarious, fantastic work. I especially liked the choice of using Candy Kong’s theme for the bar lady.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I don’t think Mario will be redeemed. Mario was twisted even before Luigi's death, now his sanity will quickly spiral downwards. Things are especially bad for Mario since his relationship with the Mushroom Kingdom seems to be decaying. I bet the red plumber will get killed soon.
I wonder if Wario and Waluigi would care about Mario killing their parents or about Luigi getting murdered in a troll war. Kario name dropped them so I assume they'll eventually show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Tails is manning up! It took a decade plus but we’re finally here. And I’m now more excited for the Cheeto Man showdown than with Troll King. But I guess Satan is going to be the true final boss? This story took some turns.