Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
What's going on with Batman's ram horns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Air Julio posted:

I didn't want to ask anything personal, but basic stuff like influences and his creative process. We don't need to "get to know the REAL lazerbot," but I'm curious how long it takes him to make a page.

I think he said somewhere it usually takes him a few hours.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Wow we got schooled.

Lazerbot I hope you aren't mad at us!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I wonder what Silver's up to?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

You have to stop and admire how Lazerbot is using daylight to such an effect as it seems almost scarier than the dark cave. It really hammers in how exposed Garry is now.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I kind of like how the plot has shifted away from Shadow/Vector/Hulk/Knuckles being the star team to much more interesting characters.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I wonder whose gut that is in the bottom left panel.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I don't see what everyone's problem is with that troll getting killed. It's not like he named names or anything. I busted a kidney laughing at Sylvester's dismissive response and how they immediately move on.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Tom's easily becoming one of my favorite characters in this.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

horriblePencilist posted:

I'm actually impressed at how LazyB well drew that hand in the second to last panel. I wonder if he used reference.

Probably his own hand. It's pretty common for people to act out what they are trying to draw as reference.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I'm going through withdrawal here.. I can't wait to see what Lazerbot does with a football player. And I don't get all this criticism about the character, it's exactly the kind of out-of-left-field twist that makes this series so endearing.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Oh look, it's Shadow! Wonder what's going on with his team?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Rirse posted:

I know nothing major happened in this update, but can go back to not posting a comment about the comic right above the scan for it? This was really annoying with the fakeout Rob death.

Yes! Please! I want to be totally surprised. :(

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I forget, Demaro was the one who could control plants?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Oh thank god this poo poo is finally being updated again. I can't even remember how many side stories are running right now but I hope this gets all zany again soon.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Can someone please remind me what the bigger picture is right now outside of Cheetoman's lair? Tails has been hanging out there for like over a loving year now.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

SnowblindFatal posted:

Silver is fighting someone I don't remember and trying to free Emler. Or maybe he kicked the lightning dude's rear end or something. Coyote is fighting with demon person who made the sky red and I guess his goal is to wreck Troll King's poo poo. Ironically so is the demon's. Knuckles is smoking weed at a camp with some mystery character we never got to see.

Seriously? That fight is still going on? I thought it ended over a year ago.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Parts Kit posted:

I think Sylvester was shot and Tom barfed blood because he let his emotions get out of whack when he saw it and as such is no longer a Neutral. Or something like that.

No, he's still a neutral, but that blood was signifying that he had shortened his life by a few years. :colbert:

That sort of thing sounds like the kind of poo poo my friends and I would make up when we were kids and playing pretend cultists.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

"I wish you were a blue fairy. Now go gently caress that up." made me laugh but I'd still prefer more TGT

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Finally something is happening!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

This comic deserves to have its own Mugen game.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Three eye guy is some bullshit OC DO NOT STEAL so he's totally going to win this fight.

Wasn't one of the cool things about this comic in the early days the fact that Lazerbot would kill off his OCs just as easily as any of these franchise characters?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Shadow's crew had better do something soon. I think the last thing they did was take a new "Troll Slaiyers" photo

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I want to know what's happening with Alex's plan to betray the Troll King.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

My name is Jeff.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

These scenes are better if you listen to boss music from any SNES game when reading them.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

JazzFlight posted:

Best frame will always be the first shot of Tails after they troll him, mouth agape.

Top-left frame:

thoughs eyes

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Is this phase 3 of Lazerbot's artistic development? This page seems to have an extra layer of polish on it.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Zerilan posted:

Depends on how much of a trump card the words of power stuff really is.

Troll King already revealed that there is a price to pay for using the words of death. I think this was the last time we saw him, when Alex was trailing him to learn the words himself.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

post pawning

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I am sad that it's over, but did anyone really expect this thing to ever have a proper conclusion?

That being said I really wonder what would have happened in the Troll King's side plot.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

I envisioned this ending by Tails becoming so traumatized that he just loses the ability to care about anything at all, and becomes "the untrollable" like Neo or something and rides off into the sunset as the new leader of the neutrals.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Aw man for a minute there I thought he was continuing TGT. gently caress that.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Pug Rodeo posted:

EAT CHEEESE EAT CHEESE :rock:

Micah Rat was more adult swim than adult swim

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Rob's reveal as a dragonborn and ascension from sidelined one dimensional joke character to one of the more powerful fighters in the comic is one of my favorite moments of TGT

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

So, is this still drawn by Lazerbot or not? Still looks like his style

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

YES!

YES!!!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Sonichu is better than I could have ever imagined. Bless this comic.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Data Graham posted:

If that's Lazerbot and not his brother or something, he's gotten way more coherent. Even said "sneak peek" instead of "sneak peak"

But he still said "up and going" instead of "up and running"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

C;mon, coyote vs troll king vs cheeto man, let's do it