Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I thought the jump scare in 46 was the best one. 18 was pretty good as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Has anyone else ordered the 2 DVD+shirt combo and not recieved it yet? I ordered mine the week it went on sale (on Friday), but I haven't got mine yet. I did get an order confirmation email, but no shipping notification. On the confirmation email it says the shipping method is 'not specified' but I'm sure that I had 5-7 days selected.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
In the mens restroom right now. There's a guy in one of the stalls. I'll wait for him to finish and see if it's Tim.

DVD+shirt got here today :woop:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

DarklyDreaming posted:

Here's a question for people who already have the season 2 DVD with commentary:

Do they explain in Entry 52 whether or not Jay deliberately tackled The Operator or was he physically thrown toward him/it? I've heard people argue that the camera was too steady for him to be charging toward but that's also been argued against.

My own copy will arrive soon, just curious

They don't say anything about it. Troy commented that he had to put his face on the filthy hotel room floor with nothing to separate them, but that's about it

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I think you guys mean TIMCON.

Was Tim supposed to be dressed like Johnny Fiveaces in the hidden trailer?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
The big reveal for season 3 will be that Alex has been in jail awaiting trial for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and murder, and Tim has been working two jobs, one at the antiques store, and the other wherever else he works, to raise bail.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

curiousTerminal posted:

The noises at the end sound vaugely like those ones from an earlier video that when put through a spectograph, showed actual words.

New tweet: yep

What are those four letters at the bottom? I can't tell.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Was there a door creaking when Alex is looking down the stairs to the basement or was that just my imagination?

I'm not entirely sure that Tim was knocked out, either, because 30 seconds after Alex bashes him with it, he's coughing again.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Zybourne Clock posted:

Speaking of which, here is a screenshot of that wall Tim is staring at:

http://i.imgur.com/I3Vpq.jpg

I took that screenshot when I noticed the wall had some writing on it; I then edited it in Photoshop to make the text a bit more readable. It's still pretty difficult to read and I'm not sure if it says anything of interest, but I can make out the bit in the lower right that says 'not for us to see'.

Judging by the writing on the board and the cracks, I'd say that the board and writing were already there and bear no relation to the story other than a cool looking shot :spergin:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
What was that light around 3:30 ish? I don't think it was a cars headlight because it was pretty much running along his leg before it trailed off. I'm pretty sure that there isn't a road close to that building, if I'm remembering correctly from previous entries.

The way Tim was acting around that time was somewhat unsettling to me, just kind of sitting there with the same expression.

edit: I'm pretty sure it's Alex.

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 7, 2012

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I took a screen of the medical documents for all your :spergin: needs, after 'headaches' it says 'possible condition'

Edit: I could've sworn I saw a face or something in the distortions (other than the Operator's), but it could be just the flashlight's beam getting messed up my it. I remember seeing it in the bottom left corner after Jay starts running.

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jul 1, 2012

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Clarington Grey posted:

One of the most suspenseful entries yet. Great work, MH crew. Imagine if Jay's flashlight had died down in those tunnels. How would he find his way back through that maze in pitch darkness? He'd be dead.

Right before she disappeared, I think Jessica told Jay that she had been having nightmares of being a kid again, and something was stalking her.

Why does the Slender Man keep letting Jay escape? He's had Jay at his mercy so many times, what does he want? There have been occasions when the Slender Man has appeared to Jay in an apparent attempt to drive him away from Alex -- scaring Jay out of the woods where he was supposed to meet Alex, driving him out of Alex's apartment, and forcing him to flee the tunnels. It's like the Slender Man is, in his own way, protecting Jay? Like in TTA's Return video, Slender Man ignores Jay and advances towards the cameraman. I know this doesn't explain why he appeared in the hotel room at the end of Season 2. I'm just trying to recall all of the occasions Slender Man appeared to Jay -- why did he appear at those moments, and why to Jay?

I'd assume if the The Operator had not intervened, Jessica and Jay were going to get their poo poo together and make a move towards stopping Alex. Perhaps Alex would have killed Jay if he wasn't stopped.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Docjowles posted:

Skimasky could conceivably be Amy, too, since we have no idea what happened to her. She's been MIA since her brief appearance in #26. Or hell, any of the former cast I guess although it's heavily implied they've been killed by the Operator. I think Jessica is the most likely of the bunch but they've really left themselves room for it to be drat near anybody. IIRC Jessica was complaining to Jay about headaches and memory loss before she vanished entirely which certainly sounds like another masked individual we all know and love.

Jessica is (OOG) studying abroad in London, so I'm reasonably sure that we can rule her out.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Pope Guilty posted:

I'm pretty sure that was Just Another Fool, the first Slenderblog.

I thought that this was pretty interesting until some dude from the comments section who is studying at Miskatonic University (:iamafag:) got involved and then came a video of him looking at the notebook revealed him to be some pasty white shut in, which at that point just completely killed it for me.

Not to mention 'FLAMEROCKPRODUCTIONS' at the top of the page and the guy giving shout outs to his Unfiction buddies.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Skimasky is Tim's doctor :tinfoil:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Actually, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on those docs being legit. No doctor's handwriting would ne that legible :colbert:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Requesting a Slendermom comic where she tells Tim to clean up his loving room.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Rubber Johnny is creepy up until he starts doing all those :krad: dance moves in his wheelchair.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
He was the dude that Jay thought was tailing him in the woods, so Jay sneakily barreled through the underbrush to get a better look at him.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Falls Down Stairs posted:

So as folks pointed out: we kind of expected some Tim-chestcan footage next TTA and didn't get that.

Could that possibly mean that whoever TTA is, they aren't someone who would have had the opportunity to get at the chestcam at any point?

Well, a GoPro (the chestcam) comes with a waterproof housing, so we might have technically seen chestcam footage at the beginning :eng101:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
You know I wouldn't expect a 5th grader's writing to be that well formatted.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Yeah, except Alex probably DOES subscribe to the Youtube channel. In the Season 2 finale, he called Jay out for posting it all on the internet and pulled a gun on him.

As far as we know, Alex doesn't know the wifi password and hasn't been able to stay updated.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Didn't they come out and say that it was just Alex being a creep rather than an origin story for the Operator?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mans posted:

WHy the gently caress would you buy the loving slenderman game it is worse than loving Modern warfare: Ghosts.

:ghost:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17242625/natureBreak.html

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
29 new posts in such a short time and here i was thinkin that tta uploaded a hot vid of the gang blowin slender dick

e: at least that way the series would have a happy ending

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 18, 2014

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
im the guy wearing bowling shoes

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
How many times did you guys get dicked over by the GoPro's lovely battery life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
What

• Locked thread