Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

IrvingWashington posted:

I thought it looked more like "I am bad at acting," myself.

The stomping around is indistinguishable from the way he moves in Troy Moves Out. I feel bad for Tim because he seems to put a bunch of effort in.

Can you people ever shut up about the loving acting in free amateur internet fiction videos? With time and experience maybe the people in MH, EMH, TT et al will bloom into decent actors or maybe they won't. What the gently caress do you expect from these videos that they make mostly because it's a hobby and they like making them. God drat it I remember the hotel videos where people kept going on about the poor 'blocking' from Jay and Jessica. Blocking. POOR BLOCKING, in my free youtube videos! Everything is poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I know i'm going to be in the minority but due to MH's pacing issues tribetwelve is my favorite slender series. I really like the whole collective thing and the only thing I disliked about the series is the willingness to throw what I assume is family and friends in front of the camera where they put no effort in because hey they're just doing a favour. I like how space and time gets overtly hosed around with so much compared to MH where it's been coy for 3 loving years about the whole thing. OMG Jay got teleported! Or did the camera just get turned off and his memory hosed with? We're not telling :3:. For 3 years. Or is it 4. gently caress.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pham Nuwen posted:

drat it, I demand more Tim! (the actor)

He seems like he'd be amazing with proper training. Hope someones told him this because a life of megabucks could be waiting.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
It's weird but Tribe twelve has become my favorite of all the youtube slender series. Apart from the dodgy acting from everyone but Noah it's a very fun series and has a really nice backstory. I really like how he's got this whole pantheon of evil dudes.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

PurePerfection posted:

Are we 100% certain that Jay is dead?

We saw him sitting against a wall bleeding from his abdomen, with his hand resting on the area where the wound was. Unless I missed another shot that made this clear, it didn't seem conclusive.

No but you know how it works. People are 100% sure of everything they see in these videos until something proves otherwise and then they learn nothing and make stupid observations about everything else. Years ago people were convinced a leaf in a spiderweb was slenderman. Oh and original masky couldn't be Tim he was too fat or something. It was Tim. I hate them. I really hate them.

• Locked thread