Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!
i just slenderported 4 people into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

@marblehornets posted:

Meeting with Tim tomorrow to ask if he can show me the abandoned hospital from the previous entries.

Oh, it is on.
https://twitter.com/#!/marblehornets/status/202593990686687232

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

JordanKai posted:

If you seperate all these clusters at the point where they can't be tied to another letter in the alphabet [i.e. 19 12 because there aren't 191 numbers in the alphabet] you get "19 12 8 5 4 1 8 9 14 20 9 5 18 11 19 9 1" or "S L H E D A H I N T I E R K S I A"

I'm pretty sure the anagram is supposed to be "A SHIELD IS IN THE ARK" but something different might be hidden in there instead. :spergin:

AN IRISH LIKES DEATH.

Quick, which one is Irish? They all have memory problems, so it's difficult to surmise.

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

Turpentine Caz posted:

Also if they blow through the events shown in the trailer so that the meat of the movie is something we haven't been shown before even going to the cinema.

That's amazing.

If a studio did that, I'd go to see the movie on principle alone. If that last scene in the trailer with the box is around the fifteen minute mark, I will buy a ticket to this piece of poo poo. And I like Ethan Hawke, too. :(

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

RagnarokAngel posted:

Water as a weakness doesn't work in horror. It was dumb in Signs and it'd be dumb here so I give them more credit than that. The human body is 2/3rds water. You'd be virtually slenderman proof just by virtue of existing.

If you watch Signs, picture the aliens as demons instead. Water makes perfect sense in that movie world. Ancient cure found in the middle east, a holy man's water kills them, ...

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!
YouTube finally released frame advance. Pause a video then use the left and right arrows on your keyboard. Easy to get lots of good images from totheark in seconds now.

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

What if Tim has been at least partially enthralled and just wants to feed Jay to Slendy like what Alex did to Brain (and Seth if the spooky basement in Season 1 they can't film at anymore has been retconned to just be the basement of the hospital)? I don't think Tim is a bad person who would betray Jay like Alex did, but he might try to kill Jay reluctantly, like if Slendy was coercing him or something.

The bit at the end where Tim convinces Jay to go back to the hospital then says he has to go ask his boss if he still has a job seemed a little too much like he was working for Slendy/Alex.

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

fullroundaction posted:

I hate to complain, but it'd be great if J acknowledged the events of the last video on Twitter (specifically the tape). It kinda takes me out of the story for there to be radio silence for a few weeks and then hear "okay here what was on the tape", which I'm sure he/they watched immediately after leaving.

Unless of course we're no longer supposed to be treating the series as though it's taking place in real time ... in which case that's fine.

E: Even a "we watched the tape, definitely want to show you guys what's on there, will upload it as soon as I can" would be better than nothing.

https://twitter.com/marblehornets/status/296004550442237952 posted:

Great. The tape I found must've been laying in that spot for a while. There's dirt in it and it's not playing at all.

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!

fullroundaction posted:

Yeah there's nothing to worry about. Every season hits these lulls and then we get some :tviv: and everyone is happy.

For people just joining now, how is the intensity when you start at video 1? I started watch MH towards the beginning of season two and it was insane, then I hit these month-long boring patches and lost interest. But that's like hopping on a roller coaster at the peak of the first hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timo
Jul 12, 2001

Suit up!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/12-year-wisconsin-girls-stab-friend-19-times-23959855

• Locked thread