Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Tim's acting was fantastic, goddamn. Completely blown away by this entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Been trying to watch this since it was posted, and youtube seems to have completely forgotten how to stream video. Sweet jesus.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Incoming retcon of a bunch of poo poo to make way for the movie.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Good God drat what an awesome entry. Been a long time since I've liked one as much as this one. I actually rewound and watched the same part Jay and Tim watched, which was a nice touch. The shot of slendy out the window was really striking and one of the best moments they've had in a while.

I'm wondering if Tim's strength against whatever slendy was doing at the end had anything to do with the pills. The effects are evolving with the show but that stationary shot near the end was really loving good. Best written and executed entry in a long while. Keep it up.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Doug Jones mentioned on the Nerdist Podcast that he "can neither confirm nor deny" finishing filming for the Marble Hornets movie. DOUG JONES!

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Did a couple things there they haven't done in a while. Good episode overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Fantastic payoff. Definitely going to watch that again when I get home.

• Locked thread