Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.
Backed the Kickstarter. I'm hoping this turns out well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

queeb posted:

This game is awesome.

It is, it just needs save and quit.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

Xik posted:

You lot are terrible at detecting sarcasm.

Also, I just had my best game yet. I had 5 crew members, decent upgrades to weapons and shields (3 shield) and then I just got absolutely wrecked in the 5th sector.

Does the game check your ship stats or something before going into a sector and populate it because this is the toughest ship I have ever seen. It had 4 shield, multiple missile launchers and was a "scout" ship so must have had high evasion because I couldn't land a shot.

The game seems to spike the difficulty quite commonly at the moment. Thus far I tend to be cruising along awesomely and then run into a single ship that completely tears me apart before I can even charge my FTL to get away. Most commonly this tends to be at the hand of federation ships that look like an upside down Y.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

Man, the recent patch feels to have really bumped up the difficulty. I was getting to Sector 6 before and now I'm having trouble getting out of 2/3.

• Locked thread