Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
Well I made a post about this very same game when a forum search didn't show me this thread. If the op wants to use any of the stuff I added feel free.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469797

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009

Bedshaped posted:

Played the demo, liked it a lot.

Unfortunately it ran out of time before I really got into the good stuff :(

You can replay it as much as you want but there is only 2 sectors open in the demo.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
I almost beat the final ship as well. Was he able to continue after he did beat it?

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
well I may have a second key to give to some lucky goon. I promised it to a friend of mine but he did not seem interested at the time. I will check with him and let you guys know.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009

Decrepus posted:

This game better have Klackons.

It has mantis men.

I will be honest if it keeps the current ammount of time to complete the game which is about a hour give or take some time then I do not see a need for a save function. If they open it up to to travel to "endless" sectors then a save function is needed.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
does anyone know if you can unlock ships on easy? I have gotten to engi homeworld sector about 5 times total and never with a engi crew member so I can not unlock that drat stealth ship.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
ok I have unlocked everything but the pirate ship and the stealth ship. The last boss was pretty easy on easy. I had 2 burst lasers level 1 and 2 level 2. Thats 10 shots a round and I ate him for breakfast. Now I am trying to find the engi stealth ship and mantis pirate ship. I found the quest for the stealth ship a couple of times but never the pirate. Anyone have any insight for the pirate ship?

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
Does anyone know what I am suppose to do with . I have flown through several sectors since I got it but nothing has happened.

NiknudStunod fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Sep 1, 2012

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
so I had almost all the ships unlocked when I had to reformat my computer. After I reinstalled I have to restart from square 1 and now I am sad. I should of backup up the game but I thought it would all be saved on steam cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
Have the quests to unlock the ships been removed? I just got the stealth ship event starter and when my engi contacted the other ship Some virus removed him from my ship. Once I destroyed the other ship I got a new crew member named virus that was maxed in every skill.

• Locked thread