Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
My shaman is 53, the level you get the new regen spell. I've been trying to get a fungi staff because when I solo, I hit it hard and am constantly in a state balancing mana and health. Regrowth is 300 mana, which is a big chunk, and not having to budget to cast it several times an hour would make things much easier on me.

In the end, its just a convenience, and you just need to decide if its worth the 30k + to you. For me, it will help me level faster, so I think its worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

Zombones posted:

Trying to get started up with a buddy. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I have a couple million D3 gold I'm trying to get rid of if anyone has some plat they'd want to trade :)

I'd be interested in doing this. Hit me up at whitetalon (at) gmail.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

moolchaba posted:

If you are going to talk about different emu servers, can you at least reference the particular server your talking about in every post that has nothing to do with the p99 server?

Faglords.

Yeah, guys, don't compare other EMUs to this EMU in a thread about this EMU.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
How is blue these days? It's been a long time since I played but I probably have access to my accounts still. Mid 50's shaman and a bunch of random characters in most level ranges. I'd like to get back to raiding if I came back, but that was a cluster gently caress when I left. Also down for leveling and helping new peeps.

Edit: Yup, still got access to my accounts. Only my shaman has any gear though.

Loan Dusty Road fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Nov 3, 2014

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I'll try and jump on my Shaman tonight in EC and can buff and provide a little start up cash for anyone new. Maybe do some slight power leveling to help me get back in the swing of things. Been 2.5 years since I played last, wow, doesn't seem like that long. Unfortunately I'm guessing I gave all my stuff away except for the gear I'm wearing on two characters, which is a bummer because it was probably in the 30k range. Oh well, I really need to try playing this game for progression instead of loot for a change! Hopefully it will change how I play the game.

Trying to decide if I'm going to continue leveling my shaman or work on a new character. Probably both.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
It's been so long I forget where I should be leveling! Any suggestions for both a 53 Barb Shaman, and a 25 halfling Druid?

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

gepgepgep posted:

If you have your epic, you can do HS Entrance solo really easily and fly up in levels. IF not, well, lots of spots to group in HS. Can do COM as well, but again...don't know many SHM 50+ without epic.

Yeah, I don't have the epic unfortunately. I remember soloing in CoM prior to quiting, but I remember that being very dangerous and dying too much. I'll have to check on HS.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

onesixtwo posted:

HS is more dangerous than COM, so if com mobs were a problem, that might not be a better alternative.

I meant grouping in HS, and previously soloing in CoM.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Dustoph is my shaman. Are there any good solo spots for my level without the epic?

Edit: I forgot I had started my epic when I was playing, and that's why I remember CoM. I think collecting the book pages was the last stage of my epic I left off at. I think it's groups and raids from here on out.

I'm also still using my Tainted Battleworn Morning Star that a good helped me get around level 14 when I first started playing. I think it's awesome. Could have been aparmenideanmonad that got it for me.

Loan Dusty Road fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 5, 2014

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Found I have a 15 Shaman on red from when the server first opened. In a mishmash of cloth and banded with a cracked staff. If anyone wants to group up or help out let me know. Name is Tictac. Currently in Innothule Swamp.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I'm playing my 21 Mage - Dusto in Unrest currently. What would be a good Kunark spot? I never played much of Kunark in live before I quit.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
What guild should I be getting in to level up on Blue? To 60 and lower characters. I need group fodder and green chat.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I've got the itch to come back (again) and wish I didn't miss the leveling group! What level range are you guys at now? My highest on Red is a 17 sham, and I'm sure you are all well past that. I'd really like to try an SK or Paladin though as I've never really played a hybrid tank, or even a ranger to really mix it up for me with the recent talk. I keep trying to get back into blue where most of my characters are, but the slowness of EQ is just too brutal for my amount of time I think, so Red makes a lot more sense. Maybe someone can hook me up; I'd really prefer to play with a solid group. Anyone else looking to start a new character?

Loan Dusty Road fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 12, 2015

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yeah man make whatever you want, I've got a L3 wiz I'd group on with you.

MrtheDevious said he was starting a cleric, but not sure how far he made it.

Ended up making an Iksar Necro. Hit me up on Dustoph.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Nice choice, did you have enough liquid for spells etc?

Added you on friends as Detectivedon.

I didn't get to play much but am back on now. I'll keep an eye out. This is rough early on with just life leach haha. I probably have about 20 plat on my shaman (haven't really touched him since Red originally opened), but no real way to get it to me. Anyone else just starting out hit me up!

Edit: First Iksar, first Necro ever. Where should I be headed to level?

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Anyone on Red that could hook me up with some spell money? I'm in field of bone right now leveling my necro, and it's painful. Name is Dustoph if anyone can lend a hand, thanks!

Edit: Scrapped up enough for most of my level 4 spells.

Loan Dusty Road fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jan 18, 2015

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I'll be interested to see how much the population jumps up when it comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Or if you are a caster, bind in EC and just gate back with the cash.

• Locked thread