Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Would anyone be interested in Diablo 3 gold for platinum? Is this allowed? Because I hate Diablo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Just rolled a Wizard over here if anyone else is starting fresh.

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Anybody have any PHAT BARD LOOT I can just borrow for double exp weekend? This is the perfect time for me to grind my rear end off, but I don't have the means to twink. You'll get it back, goons honor.

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Zombones, if you're still playing that bard I have a set of MM drums you can have.

Awesome, thanks. I'll look for you online. I'm in as Catlord.

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
I was banned for "two boxing" about two months ago from an IP out of somewhere in one of the Carolina's. I live in Connecticut. I posted a thread about it in petitions and the views continuously go up but no one ever responds. It's pretty piss poor.

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Is swarm kiting plausible on this server?

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Trying to get started up with a buddy. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I have a couple million D3 gold I'm trying to get rid of if anyone has some plat they'd want to trade :)

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
In as Prunes the Erudite Necro. Would GREATLY appreciate any goonerosity. I forgot how expensive spells can be.

Zombones fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Oct 30, 2013

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
It's super good but is by no means a deal breaker. There was a Barb Shaman on my server that was soloing West Wastes dragons during Velious WELL before any other Shaman attempted it. Just play whatever you want; you can time your spells around stun.

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004

ohno posted:

The current temporary setup that is under way is half correct, in my opinion. Trains should probably be outlawed in Vesshan's Peak. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy training in Veeshan's Peak. But I also enjoy other guilds trying to mess with our pulls, or training us with 15 wurms right after we engage a dragon. It causes many tears, but also a lot of coordination on pull teams. But no training was inevitable, although the will probably happen quite often of accident.

This is the shittiest mindset ever and is the reason things are so messed up on this server. I've been in #1 raiding guilds on 4 different servers since '99 and things NEVER were like how it is on this server.

There was competition, for sure, but it was organized and not at all the childish clusterfuck you seem to be condoning. lovely people are the cause of a lovely raid scene, not too many guilds competing for targets.

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Any goons on that are able to help me with a transfer in Innothule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
Started on Red as a Ranger named Dads. Help.

• Locked thread