Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Futa is missing off the card.

Also, people actually have a few legitimate reasons to be in Atlas and even in Pocket D (Night Ward missions) so they should get the benefit of the doubt.

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jun 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Soothing Vapors posted:

"every inch of creamy-white skin perfectly detailed"

What the gently caress does that even mean

It means every week she gets power-washed and vacuumed, then sprayed with Armorall.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The Brain in a Jar is back in the Market...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
You were gone?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Ktzi posted:

...because blasters are completely terrible.

Lies! Blasters are the bestest AT, and I refuse to believe otherwise. :colbert:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Grav Control is very good now. And the rework of Defience made Blasters a lot more useful, but the inherent power of quickly gaining Debt Badges is still there..

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Zwill, is it true the four-legged rig and BM is paying for the Dev-Team's new Mercedes?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Evil Z posted:

Gold Plated Custom Porsche parts actually.

I thought I saw your spinners at the Plummit.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
That Panacea looks to be the most expensive part

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Oni Elem posted:

to take things away from this horrible poo poo, Blaster Changes for i24 per the livestream, and similar powers over other ATs/APPs

- Snipes will have truncated activation time over a certain +tohit threshold
- all 'short range' 40ft blasts have increased range (doubled to 80ft)
- all blaster secondaries (aside from Psi) are having a power modified to give some survivability, here are the ones I remember, they will be perma without recharge enhancement
  • Devices get +regen +recovery in Cloaking Device
- Dual Pistols will be getting animation time changes

Oh gently caress Yeah! :woop:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
gently caress Lightning Clap, My AR/Dev is not totally DOA!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Zwill you need to glue that toupee back on to Hawk's face so he can scare children again.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Bio-Armor is great and those butterflies from Nature Affinity... :syoon:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Bio Armor is a fun set that is a lot more toggle heavy than WP. That said I've been loving it because it feels like a more dynamic defense. Also it gets Stun Resist lower than any other set.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Bakalakadaka posted:

Does it have a meat skin I want meat armor.

Now all I can picture is a Bomb Disposal Suit made out of bacon.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I just glanced at the Bio-Armor feedback thread for the first time and the whining is astounding. I am in no way a min-maxer so the actual numbers mean jack poo poo to me, but I find the armor fun as hell to play.

Why am I wrong for liking it?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Actually Synapse is a Fallout fan and tends to like things that glow.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Don't gently caress around when it comes to robopirates.

I'm in love...:syoon:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Evil Z posted:

If I could wear something like this I wouldn't actually work.

I would sail the stars, looting and pillaging the galaxy.

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Otaq2tmNMM

Zwill you're more awesome on line than you are in person...

(I'm Nate's friend from Minnesota)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Concurred posted:

So we're getting a robo pirate, and the Nemesis horse is in game, but we can't get horse heads?

Only if we get to put them in Boss Marcone's bed.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
And numbers aside, Staff is a fun set.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Soothing Vapors posted:

This post makes no sense to me :spergin:

I have no :spergin: and I don't like dick. Am I even allowed to post in this thread?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
His is the only one, besides mine of course, that I've ever considered liking.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Khelds can be fun to play, but you really have to stay on top of them and know exactly what chain and form is best in a particular situation.

I love mine, but I would never be so stupid as to say they are the best AT for anything (not even debt collection, that's what Blasters do).

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Kheldarn posted:

YAY! :neckbeard:

Aww!

:smith:

That looks really good especially with the :downs: face

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
For :btroll: insert Samuraiko. I met her at the Plummit and she is scary big.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Section Z posted:

I haven't taken a look at the numbers and advanced totals yet but... Does water blast have a goddamned crashless Nuke at the end? If so, goodbye primary advantage to "redraw, so much redraw" weapon blasters beyond style.

Even if Rain of arrows is the only decent one. Holy poo poo 16 target max giant targeted AoE wherever you want, plus more damage than Full auto, that can only hit 10 targets in a 20 degree cone. Whoo. I had an Archery/Ice blaster that just gave average mobs the middle finger. Build up, Aim, Rain of Arrows. Goodbye everything.

Then there's dual pistols "please kill me while I gun Kata" Hail of bullets.

Beam Rifle's Overload is pretty sweet

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

PUPPY PUZZLE posted:

you mean the 6 extra slots or whatever?

There was a comment on that at one of the Plummits. Basically they tried it and it broke in several spectacular and bizarre fashions. They still want to do it but a lot of the power's code needs to be restructured

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I can not wait for the Snipe changes on my AR/Dev Main. Right now I'm at +37.45% to hit with +22.22% of that coming from the Drone. The rest is Kismet and Tactics.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I have a Grav/Energy Dom and it is wonderful to get Tanks and Scrappers foaming at the mouth with rage. It really is almost the perfect griefing combo.

Also, it can save a team's collective rear end when there is about to be a wipe.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

WeX Majors posted:

Serious Question: How much better would the game be if it was just Atlas, Steel, Talos, Peregrine, DA and The D? Maybe even striking Steel?

But Croatoa...:(

Seriously though, the other zones are a lot of fun for me (well maybe not Skyway or Boom). I don't team much and play lots of alts, so having all that content lets me vary what I'm doing one alt to the next.

For Free to Play it really is one of the best parts of the game having a huge amount of content available.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Coward. I really enjoy fighting the spells because they will wreck you unless you fight them smart.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Section Z posted:

Is this 'tactics' smart or "Please bring lots of T4 Clarions" smart

The first time I beat the Night Ward arc was with a level 34 Bots/Storm MM and a poo poo load of hit and run attacks.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Well, Black Pebble is a Gundam fanatic which explains part of it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Oh hey, an overview page.

Nothing incredible that we didn't know aside from the zone revamps. Looks fairly solid, but I'm a numbers whore so I want to actually see the beta patch notes whenever those happen.

Holy poo poo! I was talking with Z and Black Pebble about a super-powered breakout from the Zig as something I wanted to see!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Mind over Matter posted:

Ouch, that hurts a bit. Was Overcharge that great?

Yeah, actually it was.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I can not wait for the Snipe changes on my AR/Dev Main. Right now I'm at +37.45% to hit with +22.22% of that coming from the Drone. The rest is Kismet and Tactics.

I am posting this again because the beta snipe is on...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Abroham Lincoln posted:

*ahahahahaha i don't actually have a peacebringer

Because you hate the concept of fun. :colbert:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Tom Powers posted:

This is, apparently, completely overpowered. He wasn't even TRYING for resistance on his character!!!!

:smithicide:
I hate the pubbies in this game so much right now. Resist set bonuses are going to be toned down.

What the gently caress is that nonsense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I have an Elec/Elec/Elec Blaster and I can always floor End bars. Not much else, but I can keep them just Brawling which is pretty funny

• Locked thread