Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Literally roleplay sex with numbers uh gently caress yeah 5% smashing defense uh gently caress yeah right there toxic resist

nobody builds for toxic resist poser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Hi posted:

Post your global Ill mail you money for SOs and like the guy above me said, you dont need to respec just put the new enhancements over the old ones.
Yeah, if there are any other new players who can't afford SOs, you really need to speak up in Goonsquad and ask for some money. Don't feel like you're begging or something, SO money is totally inconsequential for almost anyone with a 50 except maybe FD. Even our stingiest, assholiest players (sup) will spot you a few million inf.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"every inch of creamy-white skin perfectly detailed"

What the gently caress does that even mean

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Issue 23 was a serious snoozefest, so it didn't cause the usual spike in people coming back to the game

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Diablo 3 didn't even hold my interest for 2 full weeks, but nothing in I23 made me want to grace you nerds with the gift of my presence again anyway

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

PUPPY PUZZLE posted:

r.i.p. goontown

I was sad at first but I just found out that IF I DRIVE MORE THAN 37 MILES PER DAY I AM BEING RIPPED OFF BY NOT USING THIS ONE INSANELY EASY LOOPHOLE

Which is better than any post on Goontown has been in years

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

PUPPY PUZZLE posted:

i am jealous of pubs with bios like that cause i can't even write that bad if i try just to be funny

I got close once by writing a lovely bio in english, then using babelfish to translate it into Russian and then back to English

it was still probably more coherent than that, though

edit: literally cannot believe I got EFBed on something that weirdly specific

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Me too :smith: I thought this would be a nice change but its just not the same

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

TalonDemonKing posted:

Local] Abigail Black: i umm...theres not um..easy way of saying this.....i have something i need to tell you
[Local] Sky Pierce: ..I'm listening, Abigail...whats up?
[Local] Abigail Black: *obviously upset...eyes watering up* i am um...unable to .ummmm see you any more...except as umm...friends
Sky Pierce blinks, her lower jaw tensing, "What? Y-You can't be serious..."
[Local] Abigail Black: i ummm....cant do this....my umm....im...um....unable to be a partner to anyone
[Local] Sky Pierce: I don't...I don't understand....did you join a nunnery or..something?
[Local] Abigail Black: no...but ummm. i cant. you know im...um....virtous.....i must stay that way
[Local] Sky Pierce: But we were....why? Did I...did I say something?
[Local] Abigail Black: no..its not anything you did or said...im...just not able to...i found out something today that means i need to stay a virgin...i cannot be with anyone...male or female...i just cannot
Sky Pierce tears up slightly, "But...Abigail....I....y-you make me so happy.."
[Local] Abigail Black: but i will break your heart....maybe even more
[Local] Sky Pierce: So what? I've already lost everything, basically...d-don't take this away...
[Local] Abigail Black: i have to...i am not what i believed i was. I am something much worse...it was true when i said i was a monster....but a monster that will break you heart even if i try and stop myself
[Local] Sky Pierce: ...So I guess the goddesses have deserted me...if I can't even hold onto love..
[Local] Abigail Black: would you rather love someone that would hurt you...very hour of every night....?
[Local] Sky Pierce: ...Why can't I? I've been hurt already, more pain will just add to the strength...
[Local] Abigail Black: no...i would not be able to live with myself....it would hurt me too mush to see what i was doing to you
[Local] Sky Pierce: But can't you see this is hurting me now? I can't...I-I won't lose you...n-not like this...
[Local] Abigail Black: i am not human....my human side is just a mask.....i am a succubus...my nature is to steal from a man...and to become an incubus and give to a female...i will not sucum to this....if i stay virtuous, i will control it...please dont make me want you
[Local] Abigail Black: if i alow myself pleasure, she...I will be released and I have no wish for that. I have killed many of my kind before i realised i was one of them....
[Local] Sky Pierce: I...I don't want..to lose you....you're all I know...all I care about...y-you gave me hope....drat it...just...drat it all...
[Local] Abigail Black: i can still be there for you...but only as a friend....anything more would be bad for you, me and everyone i know...Mal may even try and kill me himself when he finds out
[Local] Sky Pierce: F-Fine...just something else I was destined to..lose...
[Local] Abigail Black: im sorry Alyanna...i truely am. It is just something i must do. I will not...cannot become what i hate the most.
[Local] Sky Pierce: ...I can't talk you out of this....and I...I.. i-it's better anyway...my life is shortened by a large margin...
[Local] Abigail Black: no...you cannot....no matter how tempted i am. it is for the best....
[Local] Sky Pierce: T-Then it must be....g-good bye Abigail....
Local] Abigail Black: goodbye Alyanna. im sorry

Hahahahahahahaha

Never change, Virtue

e: I mean N-never... ch-change.......v-virtue....

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Rixen posted:

um.... i ummmmmmmm im not. sure um. *eyes glow*...... maybe um t....hey run ......off *chuckles* to... ummm ....................... there base..................................

You're good at imitating Pocket D speak, forums poster Rixen

A little too good

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Abroham Lincoln posted:

-Inexhaustible: Reduced the Max HP buff in Defensive Mode from scale 1 to scale .75. Half of this power's Max HP buff is unenhanceable.
-Environmental Adaptation: Reduced the recovery bonus in Rested Mode (No Adaptations) from scale .3 to scale .15, reduced Max HP bonus while in Defensive Adaptation by 50%.
-Evolving Armor: Reduced the resistance debuff of this power by 25% (this includes the effect from Offensive, Rested and Defensive Modes). Reduced the Regeneration and Recovery buffs in Resting mode by 25%.
-Defensive Adaptation: While active, the user's damage and recharge rate is reduced by 15%.
-Offensive Adaptation: While active, the user's Defense and Damage Resistance is reduced (-7.5% for Tankers, 5.6% for Scrappers and Brutes and Stalkers).
-DNA Siphon: This power's regeneration debuff has been halved. Halved this power's Endurance boost from living targets. Halved the regeneration and recovery buff from defeated targets.
-Genetic Contamination: Reduced this power's power's damage debuff from scale 1.5 to scale 1.15. Clarified that this power is a toggle in its short help, no actual change to the functionality of the power.
-Parasitic Aura: Removed the slow component from this power and increased cooldown from 5 minutes to 6 minutes.
-Stalker/Boundless Energy: Reduced the Max HP buff in Defensive Mode from scale 1.25 to scale 1. Half of this power's Max HP buff is unenhanceable.
-Stalker/Genetic Corruption: Halved the regeneration bonus while in Rested Mode (No Adaptations). Reduced this power's power's damage debuff from scale 1.5 to scale 1.15. Clarified that this power is a toggle in its short help, no actual change to the functionality of the power

rip bio armor 2012-2012

Hahahaha gently caress this game's poo poo players

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

And numbers aside, Staff is a fun set.

This post makes no sense to me :spergin:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I have no :spergin: and I don't like dick. Am I even allowed to post in this thread?

Whoa whoa whoa, don't go making statements you can't take back. Have you seen Tommy's dick?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Rixen posted:

I had to look up Fyre Melons and you have got to be kidding me.

An excellent find. My favorite part is the sexual philosophy section:

-Coming soon!-

Teehee. They inadvertently told a funny joke.

Fy is a Sex-Goddess. With a body to prove it. 38inch bust with G+cup breasts, 24inch waist, 38inch hips. Bright emerald green eyes. Long deep fiery red wild hair. White flawless skin. A face that screams out sexy, beautiful and intelligent. All of the curves of her perfect voluptuous body flow exactly with heavens intentions. Her rear end is just the right size, big, muscular, strong, the shape of mens dreams. Her G-cup breasts are full, perky, soft, sensitive, perfectly shaped, and have been known to grow massively beyond G-cup when she gets deeply aroused. Her nipples are large, puffy, super-sensitive with large Areolas, and perfectly placed on her tits. Fy's long ears are as much hearing organs as they are sex organs. She loves having them kissed, caressed, licked, sucked, and most of all pulled alongside her hair during rough sex. Her pubic hair is shaved in the shape of small flames, something unique every man has loved. When Fy cums you know it. She is a screamer and a squirter. Her ability to have super-messy squirting orgasms is legendary. Fy likes it very, very messy. Her pussy has been able to handle and satisfy every man she's been with, even if they were monstrous large. She prefers extremely long and thick men, but loves men of any size. She has satifying orgasms irregardless. While she is technicilly bi-sexual, she's primarily straight. Fy loves to tease and be teased. She loves foreplay and flirting. She also loves to please and be pleased. She loves all the positions and is especially fond of oral and breast sex. Fy is a sex monster; she just can't get enough of it. Fy teaches the importance of fantasy, of sexual imagination. The following is a section from Fy's class on fantasy: "Accept your lust. Learn to love it and enjoy it so that it is a source of pleasure only, never any pain. Let me be a fire in your mind. I desire for you to Imagine me, Imagine my voice, my body, my eyes, my presence, Imagine: My body shakes, my voice moans, as your fingertips caress my thighs, my waist, my rear end, my stomach and ribs, my breasts and nipples, my lips; Your hands slowy slide behind my head as my eyes burn with desire and my mouth opens to accept you; I'm on my knees enjoying a full wet mouth and shortness of breath as you test what I can handle; You look up to see the view of my 2 mountains of pleasure as your tongue erupts in a river of my sweet messy taste; I'm on my back squeezing my big soft tits together to wrap around your throbbing eager hardness; I'm on top breasts bouncing every time my rear end lands on your pelvis; I'm face down and rear end up, your man-hood is unleashed upon me, my sexy voice screaming in mulitple-orgasms as I take endless rough and deep thrusting, I'm face to face with you, speaking and moaning with deep passion, desire and love as you finish your lust's path and fill me all the way up; We are wrapped in each other, warm, alive, beautiful, snuggled and satisfied. Imagine!"

There is no way this person was not furiously beating off when he/she wrote this

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cuchulain posted:

I have mine on a tablet.

Not the electronic device, I mean it's carved into a stone relief.

I keep mine on a micro-laser projector embedded in my hip, Bourne Identity style

that way I can always say Tommy is inside of me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Wow I just finally heard the news. This is terrible. :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

at least we can all agree on peacebringers

except for that one dude who always tried to insist his peacebringer was not a pile of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Nonexistence posted:

Also, it hit me today what a well crafted poo poo trap Gale was from Storm Summoning - big cone knockback available from level 1 in a set that might as well be renamed "Attractive Nuisance for Noobs," aggroes everything, hogs end, isn't accurate, does a negligible amount of damage to once again provide some illusion of usefulness, and probably pulls multiple groups with great consistency; I can't think of any more bad you could throw in the pot to give tankers high blood pressure.
On the plus side, there was no better way to make pubbies indescribably angry than to be a Storm defender.

• Locked thread