Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
It starts and ends with Colton Haynes and Tyler Hoechlin for me.

And

I will totally ship Jackson/Derek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
God, Scott/Allison are so loving boring. Most boring couple on TV.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Derek should be everyone's favorite wolf. That chiseled body, and that smolder.

But that fanfiction is just weird.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Yeah I would have preferred a Jackson sex tape too.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Has it been explained how Alphas work? Can there be more than one Alpha in the same area or is it one Alpha per territory? Would it be possible for Jackson to start recruiting his own pack from inside the LAX team? Jackson does seem like the Omega type but at the same time he seems to be a natural leader and loves the power of having people listen to him.

What I don't get is how Derek still has Alpha-Red-Eyes when the old Alpha is back in play.

And I still don't get what the gently caress happened to Lydia. Why she was seeing poo poo and all that.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Can Colton Haynes just come out already? Seriously, do the gay world some good and let us rejoice that we have someone so hot.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Aug 6, 2012

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Pick posted:

He is so loving fine. So loving fine.

It's borderline criminal.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

MikeJF posted:

You quote this and not the kiss right after? Silly man.

It wasn't good enough for me. :colbert:

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

hope and vaseline posted:

At this point I'm looking forward more to eps of Teen Wolf than True Blood this summer.

I agree with you. I need more Teen Wolf in my life.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
There's no way that granpda Gerard doesn't die. Seriously.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Isaac shot up in attractiveness this episode, and he was fuckin' adorable.

Just freakin' aww. :3:

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Yeah, the dude killed that scene and elevated a somewhat boring character to something really worth watching on the show. I just wanna give him a big ole' hug.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I still ship Sterek FOREVER. FOREVER>

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

MikeJF posted:

I'm at risk of becoming like mad tumblrfans by speculating on such a topic, but I really get the impression they're setting up a Stiles/Lydia/Erika triangle for season three, what with her saying she used to be into him and then the whole Batman thing a few episodes ago when she was hurt. Possibly pushed by Derek, since the 'I have someone else in mind for you' hasn't come back otherwise - you'd expect it to be Scott, but there's been no hint of any attempt at that.

Ah well, who knows. Maybe Sterek will happen. And it'll turn out the person Derek had in mind for Erika was Lydia. And then Isaac and Scott will capitalise on that aforementioned chemistry and Jackson will admit that he wants his bromance with Danny to be something more. Maybe. :allears:

Teen Wolf becomes Gay Wolf.

So down.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

MikeJF posted:

Look, it'd be catering to their primary audience.

Exactly. And it will still manage to be an addictive and cheesy show.

And it would just be right for Colton Haynes.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Pick posted:

I'm pretty sure it's already Gay Wolf, they just need to realize the audience already knows. It's time to embrace it. Come out of the closet, Teen Wolf. We support you.

Colton Haynes first. Then Teen Wolf.

Then Jackson goes gay for Danny.

It's just the way life should happen.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Read some old spoiler chat that confirms Isaac won't die. That's good at least.

Also this is totally random but I sometimes get major Wolf's Rain vibes from this show. They're quite different but I kinda like them both the same.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Aug 10, 2012

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
That's without a doubt the same key.

Also, yeah, the biggest problem with Season 2 has been the amount of red herrings, but it was an overall improvement over the first season. Here's hoping that with 24 episodes Jeff Davis has a LOT less reason to have so many red herrings in Season 3.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

erazure posted:

Of course, if that leads to a lasting relationship for them next season, that totally removes a roadblock keeping us from Sterek.

GAY WOLF OR BUST.

I'd be really disappointed if Gay Wolf doesn't happen at all during Season 3 given that Jeff Davis is gay and the fanbase.

Even hinting at Sterek would make more people tune in.

But we've already mined this discussion to death I think.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Aug 11, 2012

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

SilentChaz posted:

Gay Wolf: Further proof that the actors want it to happen.

Move over Sterek, there's something hotter! Scon? Scolt? I'm terrible at coming up with squish names.

Why can't we just have both? Scott and Jackson are stupid hot too so it would be fine. Scolt and Sterek forever!

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Boogaleeboo posted:

They aren't going to go full on Gay Wolf because it alienates too many people. You hint at it so crazy women can write their slash-fic, but you don't full out own it because then they lose the illusion they could still nail those guys if it ever came down to it. And crazy female slash-fic writers are by far the most die hard fans in world. They make random internet geeks that vote on online polls look like milk sucking babies. And if you get in the way of their ships they will eat that baby.

The pure teenage girls and impure middle age moms demand Bi-Curious Wolf, and no further.

Well that's just completely lame, and I'd hesitate probably not true considering the majority of the show's fanbase is gay, most likely. Anything is better than Scott and Allison being together.

VVV It is kinda dumb because they're brothers.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Aug 12, 2012

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Boogaleeboo posted:

I can seriously not stress this enough: Do not gently caress with women who write slash-fic. Don't do it. Their crazy is infinitely stronger than whatever you bring to the table, even if what you bring to the table is a gun. They are two, three generations away from being able to harness their crazy into a beam they will fire at people that don't understand them. They will crucify you on the lawns of the writers' houses. It is not worth it.

You deal with them as you would a violent, wild animal. Just stay out of their territory and let them do what they do.

Well, because Sterek hasn't happened in-show yet... I read them. I feel bad, but I read them, if only to imagine.

But there are some that are seriously hosed up. Like including dog knots into the situation. Ugghhh what?

VVV If you've had a dog in your life, you have a chance of knowing what it is. Otherwise, stay away. Stay very away.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Aug 12, 2012

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Stop stomping out my hopes, guys. :(

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
What the hell am I gonna do with my #moondays now? :(

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Pick posted:

Post pictures of Dylan O'Brian.

I don't even like twinky guys, but...

I'd be all ova dat. :allears:

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Lacerta posted:

Found the last episode really disappointing. Season peaked with Matt.

Also, I guess Erika and Boyd are dead now. Having Scott suddenly pull some over-complicated scheme to make Gerard swallow mountain ash and replace the pills when Gerard wasn't looking--when? Oh, we find that out in a flashback? loving lazy writing.

Finally Lydia got to find out what the gently caress was going on, though. At least there was that.

edited for continued bitching: My theory is that Jeff Davis wrote himself into a corner.

Yeah... weak finale. Shame.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I don't get why he doesn't get shirtless with the rest of them. He's not muscley, but he's quite toned for a twink.

Season 3, now with shirtless Dylan O'Brian!

Okay, yeah, this show makes me gayverload.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Vhak lord of hate posted:

There was a scene this season that actually made me think about that, they're in the locker room and Styles is changing his shirt but Scott's locker blocks the whole thing. But the locker is like perfectly timed to block out any of Style's chest, after he's done changing the locker is closed.

They interviewed him about it and he claimed it was because he didn't want to diet and exercise like 3 hours a day to match the other guys on the cast. But, well he doesn't need to. He totally has a six-pack.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I was confused at first as to why Jackson's a werewolf but then I remembered that a kanima is an "incomplete werewolf", burdened by unresolved issues. I kind of wish it wasn't just Lydia, though. He had issues with everyone -- my favorite episode, "Frenemy", had that scene (I think) where he's in the police van and sheds a tear when Scott says that he has no one, no friends and such.

Wonder if this will lead to a better Jackson.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Like I said, I'm reading it more as big brother/little brother than sexual tension, but then again if it was a male and female character I might feel differently. It could just be straight guy goggles, I guess.

The reason it's so popular is not because it would be introduced immediately, but could be given room to breathe, like, say, over the course of a 24-episode Season 3. I don't necessarily read their interactions as sexual tension, but that's because there's been no establishment of any bisexuality. If they ever go that direction, it will have been totally obvious the whole time. Gay relationships have a common motif of a dominant, aggressive man with a more submissive, younger man; I don't really know how to explain this that well, but I'll have to go with straight guy goggles being why I can't.

I dunno, I just see it working. I don't really see them as friends or brothers, honestly.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

KilGrey posted:

I don't see it either but like Pick said, this is such a 'guilty pleasure' show it doesn't bother me when people post about it. If there ever was a thread to just let loose and be a perv over I think it's this one. I would laugh if people got irritated because there wasn't enough 'serious posting in the MTV's Teen Wolf thread'. That just sounds silly. I feel like the show kinda asks for it when they pretty much spend 60 minutes throwing half naked, hot guys in your face. I mean, that 45 second straight, slow motion shot of Jackson standing up naked in front of the jeep headlights? The show knows what they are doing. I can't think of another show that is made up of a mostly male cast that they are so gratuitous with. As a mostly straight chick, it's kinda nice for the shoe to be on the other foot for once.

Spartacus is definitely far more gratuitous with its men, but it also does the same for its women, so it's a win for everyone.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

KilGrey posted:

He could totally 'Puss in Boots' me into just about anything.

"Let's watch The Notebook."

:allears:

"Okay."

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Slamhound posted:

One scene where he cries over an injured dog and you freaks go from "looks like a fish" to :shlick: :3::fh: :allears:

Pathetic.

Because it was his best scene and totally changed how we viewed his character? 'Kay. He doesn't look like a fish.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
You know, now that I think about it, I'd be fine with them just teasing Sterek:

Just :3: everywhere.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

MikeJF posted:

And this was before he found out that the fanbase had a slightly crazy obsession with the idea of the two of them together and they all started teasing everyone with it. Season three might be... interesting.

At least they know what the fans want! :)

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Sterek, Scisaac, and nice Jackson all in one season? Be still my beating heart.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Pick posted:

Well, it's been a week since the season 2 finale. I'm still disappointed in it, but more at peace than before. I guess my biggest complaint is that it's a cast just begging to be whittled down. It's way too big for the depth and number of character arcs they're attempting at once.

It's weird though because the cast wasn't whittled down aside from non-entities like Erica and Boyd. Grandpa Argent's fate is still a mystery and now they're throwing in even MORE characters with this new Alpha Alpha pack (AA pack, like loving batteries or some poo poo).

I was disappointed that someone major didn't die. The promo for the episode was a total lie.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I imagine with a 24-episode third season they might be able to make room for all the characters, but then it would end up being the largest loving cast ever.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/833385/teen-wolf-2-million-thanks.jhtml

2,000,000 fans on Facebook, and we get Sterek bloopers. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I don't even know why they give the male cast shirts.

Or pants, really.

• Locked thread