Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Clay you are such a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

I really hope Tiggy kills him but I know better

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Oh my god

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Not Unser, you assholes :(

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Did Tig's acting seem off to anyone when his daughter got lit up? It was like they were going for understated but it came off as disinterested.

"Oh no... please.... don't do that. Anything but that... My daughter. Eh. One of my two daughters"

Yeah it seemed really off to me, actually.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Welp, gently caress this show.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Seriously, someone spoiled me for it on Twitter while I was eating dinner and ugh. As if the last three days haven't been depressing enough. :smith: Why, Sutter? Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

KidDynamite posted:

Yeah the dude that got constantly poo poo on with no redemption deserves to go. gently caress off. Clay needed to die last year and the CIA poo poo is garbage. Everyone quitting this show is justified.

I love that you edited all your posts in this thread, by the way.

Clay should've died, not Opie. And it should've been last season. This just feels out of place and like a big middle finger to the "cunts" on Twitter.

• Locked thread