Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

The Sun was too misled :qq: if you don't believe it don't loving do the report??? Idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Rupert Murdoch and everyone willingly involved in his horrid empire is scum.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Pookerbacca posted:

If there were "zero" ticketless fans, yes I do believe there would have been less of a crush (even if the crush was the fault of some faceless policeman opening the wrong gate), and in all probability, less fatalities.

You know what could've made less fatalities? The police doing their loving job. Half of the people could've been saved if SYP knew what they were doing. Doesn't matter how many ticketless fans they were because the same shoddy policing would've made for the same.

gently caress off basically.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

If everyone on United 93 had a ticket well this world would've been a lot different.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Babby Thatcher posted:

turns out the dead and the dying at Hillsborough WERE pickpocketed, just not quite how the Sun described it....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hillsborough-police-paid-money-found-among-the-dead-into-forces-coffers-8793702.html

loving hell

• Locked thread