Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which show has the most (current or future) jobbers wrestling on it?
This poll is closed.
WWE NXT 62 16.36%
WWE Superstars 75 19.79%
WWE Saturday Morning Slam - lmao this thread is old 24 6.33%
WWE Main Event 22 5.80%
Impact Wrestling 196 51.72%
Total: 379 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Holy poo poo, William Regal's son wants to be a Pro Wrestler. Dude's going to have the world on his shoulders if he goes for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Foreigners sure do talk funny.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
ASAB. (All Superstars are bastards)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Bo looks like a Twilight werewolf, there will always be a place for him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jibbles is a great colour commentator. Not as good as Nigel McGuinness or William Regal, but he can't help his lack of British wit.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Actually I kind of found D-Bry a bit unbearable in commentary.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Honey, I doubt you even bearly get the meaning of my posts.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I think someone should stop this or this thread is going to be put into hibernation.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jake Roberts. :colbert:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Somewhere Kevin Steen is staring at that picture and he's really angry and doesn't know why.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Zayn was pretty awesome.

I mean we all already knew that but he showed a gently caress ton of confidence and ability in the first big showing he's had in WWE.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Paige is the most over woman in NXT, why wouldn't the put the belt on her?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

getitoffgetitoff posted:

The crowd was chanting "We want Emma" during her match with Fox.

Crowd week to week are fickle. They've been consistently into Paige since she first came into NXT.

Manic Pixie Dream Emma may not be that over in a months time. Gotta wait to see if her gimmick sticks.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
She didn't buy all the boys a beer after the big payday. :colbert:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's dated now. This "Cyber hacker" bullshit was getting old in the 90's back when the Com-Pew-Tor was still a new age mystery.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Regal is so loving good. I wish his style of wrestling was more widespread.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cesaro Vs Generico was pretty amazing.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's where all the NXT TV events happen. They have a deal with the Uni.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

rovert posted:

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SignedSteenSigned

So strange to see that.

Hope his first action is to beat up that Sammy Zayn guy. I get the feeling that Steen just doesn't like him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Kevin Steen will turn up in NXT, murder Sami Zayn and then leave the WWE the next night.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Still the strangest friendship.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

coconono posted:

The story has legs too. HHH is sick of all these wannabe wrestlers and wants to get back to the good ol days. So he hires in all this top notch talent to run wild on male models and failed reality tv stars. Maybe even work in a battle for control of the company thing.

But it won't happen because WWE would rather spend money on writers writing in 9.99 jokes instead of doing some type of company wide, layered angle.

Aligning them to HHH would be pretty smart as well since you just know that HHH would use his backstage savvy to make sure his guys are going loving over.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure Becky's current gimmick is "Seth Rollins in FCW" right now.

Being held down by old red cocks?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

pressedbunny posted:

I don't think there's a single person on NXT right now who will ever get a proper main event run. Cass and Enzo aren't going to do any worse than anybody else from the current crop.

I reckon Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen, KENTA and Devitt will all get good runs after they prove Vince wrong a dozen times and Vince convinces himself that he's responsible for their success. Cesaro will also do well the second someone snaps at Vince and tells him he's an idiot for thinking he's boring.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Shima Honnou posted:

So basically never.

Worked with Daniel Bryan. He kept proving Vince wrong so Vince decided that he was responsible for teaching Daniel Bryan how to be a Superstar.

Vince is very much the kind of man who you can get to do anything if you convince him it's his idea.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You all got behind a guy called Fergal Devitt, you'll get behind Finn Balor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"We've got this great idea for a gimmick, Khamala in the 21st Century and... Hey where are you going?!"

• Locked thread