Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheWanderingNewbie
Oct 12, 2007

Gotta Get Dem Cheevos

JohnnyBigPotatoes posted:

I got 3 -1 up against this guys orc team and he just lost his mind

Not screencapped: Him telling me he knew I was cheating because he could detect the program I was using because he wrote it.

Please tell me you were like playing halflings or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWanderingNewbie
Oct 12, 2007

Gotta Get Dem Cheevos

Cowcaster posted:

I would stick Lizards in the "good beginner teams" section. Two types of players not counting the big guy makes it simple to learn the dodging game with skinks and the smashing game with sauruses.

gently caress that poo poo, be a man and start Khemri like me.

TheWanderingNewbie
Oct 12, 2007

Gotta Get Dem Cheevos

Forums Terrorist posted:

I have 2 +str halfers. One of them killed a wight on a blitz (he got better) :getin: +STR is awesome and probably should be increased in price since there's no real reason not to take it except on big guys or if you really need a doubles skill.

I have a vampire team with 2 +str vamps and a +agi vamp, I love that team.

TheWanderingNewbie
Oct 12, 2007

Gotta Get Dem Cheevos

Firos posted:

Ok so for some reason I'm not allowed to put another player on the pitch, even though there are only 9 guys on the pitch :psyduck:

Welcome to :cyanide: and a well known glitch, try to not click your players before you have the option to place them usually avoids it.

• Locked thread