Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Legendary / Chaos edition are up for sale on Steam again if for some reason people didn't already own them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Random Hajile posted:

Legendary Edition and Chaos Edition are multiplayer compatible with each other. You only need CE to use CE teams.
I tried to play a friend in the Cyanide league who only has LE but we couldn't see each-other in the Play! section? I couldn't find reference to this anywhere else on the net but maybe my google-fu is weak?

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

There are several leagues on Cyanide. We'll need more info about exactly what you did, but the basic process is:

-start the game, go to Multiplayer, go to Internet leagues, sign on.
-Make a team, make sure it has at least 11 players, save it. You can make several teams if you like.
-Go to Leagues tab, select a league (they have different rules etc.), pick a team you previously made from the bottom center drop-down, select them and click join to join the league.

Your friend does the same. Then, to play, you can click Play, select your team from the list, and Cyanide will (in theory) list every team reasonably near them in TV which you can then challenge. Both of you must be online and (I think) not in a team editor or league editor or anything like that.
Yea we did all that, turns out the public league thing is just terrible? We made a private league and it worked fine.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Auld World, at one point he could see my team in the list but I couldn't see his but by then we had everything else set up anyway

• Locked thread