Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
Just got this, and am playing some singleplayer to learn the rules before I get my butt kicked in MP.

Is it a common bug for players to randomly get skill bonuses to their rolls when they don't have the skill? I've seen unleveled human blitzers get pick up bonuses, and dodge bonuses, and it's making me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
Made an Underworld team and got my first multi win yesterday.

Followed by my second today where I stole the ball from a Ch.Dorf team on the opening drive, got it securely away, and badly hurt a Blocker and a Centaur on the same turn... at which point the guy disconnected :(

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
My game has started crashing on startup after working fine for a few weeks. Have any of you fine folk encountered this / solved it without a reinstall? Will my teams survive the uninstall process (only really concerned because I'm in RSL)?

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
Thanks guys.

cmndstab posted:

Your online teams should survive a reinstall, they're stored on an external server.

Your offline teams are probably stored in a My Games folder or something.

Are you running the game on Steam? If so, have you gone through the usual steps? (Deleting clientregistry.blob, etc)

I'm not sure I know the usual steps. As ridiculous as it seems, this the first Steam game I've had trouble with in a long long time.

clientregistry.blob didn't help though. I guess I'll just reinstall.

• Locked thread