Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Kevin Smith is a writer of horrible dialogue and a terrible director. He's a morbidly obese manchild, with questionable views on women.

Basically he's perfect to take over from Jorge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Mu Zeta posted:

I heartily welcome a safe choice. Just make a drat straightforward adventure that everyone can enjoy. Nothing fancy or unique like PT Anderson.

There will be blood with a Jedi would be pretty awesome.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
David Fincher hasn't made a good film since Fight Club, why does he still get so much love?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Deadpool posted:

But his best movie, Zodiac, was made after Fight Club. So I don't get this.

It's subjective, but I thought Zodiac was rather poor fare, and then he followed it up with dross like Benjamin Button, the Facebook movie, and a tedious remake of Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

The man is a hack.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Sith Happens posted:

I wonder what JJ's big aversion to filming in England would be, if that really is the crux of the issue?

Living in the dystopian shitehole that is England possibly?

• Locked thread