Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

My friends and I spent our senior high school ball acting like we were in Runescape. We would do the emotes and fire making animations. I think we topped off the night with a 'follow' congo line that involved pretend 'lag'.

Lampsacus fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

In two months time, I would have been playing Sid Meier's Civilization consistently for a decade.
Consistently: Averaging around two or three hours a week. With some teenager summers wholly consumed by the game.
Sid Meier's Civilization: An MS-DOS game that's 1.3mb game that can run on 640k RAM. I'd hate to know the time_wasted:game size ratio.

It's Civ 1 btw. Maybe I'll move onto civ2 for the next decade..

^^ I think the MUD guy wins.

• Locked thread