Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Hyper sexual!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Deakul posted:

Hyper sexual!

I heard a rumor that only the first 40 hours of the game are in a sewer level and not a full 80. :(

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I heard a rumor that only the first 40 hours of the game are in a sewer level and not a full 80. :(

Fortunately the whole game is a metaphorical sewer.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to use flintlock gun's the whole game because I am rad as hell

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Or the salt shaker pistol

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
this gungeon expac is lookin good

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

They needed to cut part of the sewers to work on the underground wastewater tunnels.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
No mare's legs? 0/5

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I think guns are dishonorable, will you have an option to use a chu-ko-nu or something

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

nerdz posted:

Malnourishing Salt Machine Pistol Of The Perfectionist

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/699706718419345408

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

As attentive gamers will recall, Barkley 1 contained several funny references to Final Fantasy 12.

When Barkley 2 comes out, how many references to Final Fantasy 16 can we expect?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Ice To Meet You posted:

As attentive gamers will recall, Barkley 1 contained several funny references to Final Fantasy 12.

When Barkley 2 comes out, how many references to Final Fantasy 16 can we expect?

why would they refrence a ten year old game?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

jsoh posted:

why would they refrence a ten year old game?

I think you're being a little generous here, Frankie just started working on Octopus City Blues

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
can't wait to read the topical references to President Chelsea Clinton

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
how are you supposed to aim down the sights of a gun that has grass and a flower blocking your vision???

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

one of those revolvers looks like you can seat a smaller friend inside of it to shoot their small gun's at bad guys

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Freakazoid_ posted:

how are you supposed to aim down the sights of a gun that has grass and a flower blocking your vision???

very carefully

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ice To Meet You posted:

I just want to massage an old muscleman like in 14.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Freakazoid_ posted:

Elf vision.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I heard that in order to fund making Barkley 2 they took the kickstarter money and invested it in Star Citizen, when they cash out from that they'll have some much money to make a really great game with!

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
"The invisible hand of the grey market" is what the ToG'sboys call it when they clock in and catch up on their animes.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
for all that we make fun I got the latest Kickstarter backer update and was genuinely excited that sniper rifles receive a power boost if you time them to your heartbeat

this game will be Cool and Good when it comes out and I'm excited

that is all :shobon:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

for all that we make fun I got the latest Kickstarter backer update and was genuinely excited that sniper rifles receive a power boost if you time them to your heartbeat

this game will be Cool and Good when it comes out and I'm excited

that is all :shobon:

Finally, a game that uses the vast power of the fitbit

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I assume the Wii version of Barkley 2 will be using the Vitality Sensor?

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
What about Lifeforce Feedback electroshock haptic devices?

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Streaming some Barkley2 pixel art at the moment. Check it out if you like. Drawing lots of dead duergars and perhaps a boss later.

https://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Friends, I may have spotted the REAL Chef Boyardee in a game of Overwatch today... Now it may be an impostor but he did say the word "meatball", completely lost the game (playing Tracer of course), and then denied my friend request, so I think it's pretty legtimate.

What are your thoughts? Is this the real Chef Boyardee? Doesn't he deserve a break from making Barkley 2? What does this mean...

Edit: Chef if you still read this thread this I'm sorry for nerding out, it'd be fun to play overwatch again

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Truecon420 fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Jun 11, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Chef mains shrek you idiot.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
He's studying Tracer's time travel powers in the hopes of making things right.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
You ought to apologize, ChefBoyardee.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Please follow the Code of Conduct.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I heard Chef is Chefboyardee's favorite film.

Truecon420 posted:

Friends, I may have spotted the REAL Chef Boyardee in a game of Overwatch today... Now it may be an impostor but he did say the word "meatball"
If I were on a losing team with chefboyardee I wouldn't say anything until the end. Then I'd say "you're about as good at this as you are at making video games". Then I'd deny his friend request. And I wouldn't even get hard while doing it.

Why harass the big boyardee.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jun 11, 2016

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I'd just spam UH OH SPAGHETTIOS in chat until he ragequits.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
your game is great, even though it doesn't exist yet.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
When is this gayme coming out?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

hey toggenheimers just wanted to be like bump and hey still thinking of you <3 <3

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
How prominently will Barkley 2 feature in the E3 PC gaming show

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

As someone who's friends with C-Boyd for real, you guys aren't missing out. He likes Genesis RPGs better than SNES ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Lurdiak posted:

He likes Genesis RPGs better than SNES ones.

That's a pretty bad thing to say about someone.