Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf

Hairpin Soup posted:

Ironcially that was a week or two before he tried to have me raped, so he deserves Reddit.

:stare:
What. The. gently caress.

You'd better be here all night writing for us. Thank you for this most glorious Christmas present, and I'm sorry you had to share the same oxygen as this shitheel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf

Hairpin Soup posted:

As we're moving things, he is just grumbling about how that kitchen was set up all wrong, and Carrie would regret setting it up that way.

Geez. The common theme in most of these stories is that Josh walks into a slice of someone else's life and like a spoiled five-year-old, demands that everything be set up according to his personal demands.

Had anyone ever sat down and tried to explain to him the concept of personal space and respect? I guess the best schadenfreude in this case would be Josh having his teeth punched in, or him getting on the wrong side of the law, which sounds long overdue. If I had to work with someone like him, let alone feel forced to entertain them as a member of my family, I think I would be facing risks of developing a criminal record of my own.

My own mom has a bit of a weird relationship with her (both deceased) parents and a younger sister that kind of mimics what I'm reading here, and they both turned out a bit stunted, so these stories are striking a disturbing chord with me. I can't stop reading, though. :allears: