Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker

Conduit for Sale! posted:

So I made a hobbit guardian, and I started in Archet. What the gently caress? What's the point of The Shire if hobbits start in loving Archet?

I guess I'll make a dwarf. I don't want to do archet/combe/bree yet a-loving-gain.

After you do the Tutorial Archet part, your Hobbit will be taken to The Shire at level 6. I have no idea why humans/hobbits share the same tutorial zone but there you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

Gonna dive into this game again after being away for a few years. Rolled an Elf Warden named Adraxia on Silverlode.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

If you turn on the free VIP they're offering here, you unlock all trait slots for every single character that you make AND log into at least once during your VIP time. It should set you up nicely and let you decide if the game's worth paying money into.

e: beaten, but I put in a link in my post so it's way better :colbert:

• Locked thread