Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004

ukrainius maximus posted:

Died at level 14 after rerolling to Brandywine :(

Undying seems super easy to get as long as I don't play a champion, I just like to AoE things too much I guess.

Also, is the Rohan legendary edition the only way to get that 6th inventory bag?

You can buy it for TP. Think I paid 995 for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004
You get the 500 every month you sub. So next month you will get 500 as well.

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004
Pretty much what everyone else had said about the story. I think the writers did a great job bringing in players to such a rich world. Granted some people may have wanted the true hero story where as the player you save Middle Earth by yourself. But I believe that working in the footsteps of the Fellowship, doing what you can to keep Sauron and his forces from taking over in the Fellowships absence as well as keeping them occupied so they aren't right on their heels is a much better way to be part of the LOTR world.

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004

ruffz posted:

It is, however, the best solo/small group/casual MMO I've ever played.

This is why I have come back. I just don't have the time for raiding and pvp isn't my bag. So a game geared toward solo play is a big bonus for me.

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004

Mandragora posted:

end up in that last chamber with your scribe writing the "drums in the deep" line, and as more and more waves of orcs and trolls spill in your quest objective changes from "destroy the orcs" to "survive the orcs" to "die with honor" :black101:

That was one of the best quests I have ever completed. As it progressed you knew what was going to happen, but you press on anyway.

Edit: Givin: I am not sure myself. I know there is a dungeon group finder in game now, but when I last played there wasn't one but someone else would have a better idea on how or if it works.

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004

Midrena posted:

Okay, I'm purchasing this before the price goes up. Holy crap that's useful.

I got one for my guys. Although I might get another one for my main as I am too lazy to hoof it to the shared storage. That and I have over 1000tp to use that I don't see using anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004
Started back up again, couldn't stay away from the game. Looking for an invite for Hasker to Nazgun.

• Locked thread