Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

New one. I've never bothered to actually read any Rand, but this is exactly what I picture her writing style as: completely devoid of conversations and in their place, absurd monologues. As always, hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Delayed in favor of something more topical, or delayed because it's topical?

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

:getin:

These articles are always a treat. Any chance of doing an Iain M. Banks one at some point?

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Excellent. I've never read any of Orson Scott Card's non sci-fi stuff but I basically just imagine it as Tom Clancy with the ratio of liberal bashing and gun wanking reversed.

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Was enjoying it, and then loving lost it when I got to the appendices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Just wanna say that "prescribed some gin for a wrist injury" is one of those sentences that makes you stop and contemplate what the english language can be.

• Locked thread