Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
So as someone who doesn't know about Suikoden very much, who or what is this flame champion? Did I miss an explanation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Let's name him Jerry, then. No particular reason. I just like the name.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
We're never going to have a consensus on this one are we? In the interest of getting this thing working, I change my vote from Jerry to Brand.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Does Suikoden 4 require an imported 3 save that imported a 2 save that imported a 1 save for completion?

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Daw. :3:

Well, that was an enjoyable sidequest.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Don't beat yourself up about it. There are people on this subforum with a lot worse update schedules.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Lulu is the brash one. Therefore Hugo must be the rational one.

djw175 fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 21, 2013

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Well now I feel bad for why I voted for Hugo to be rational. :smith:

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Probably Sergeant Joe.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Wait, what?

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I think it's 125x125 and no bigger than 30kb. Not sure, though.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

FeyerbrandX posted:

No, Old Man Withers, the guy who runs the abandoned haunted lottery stall.

And he would have gotten away with it if not for those meddling kids and their duck, too. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

yokaiy posted:

Haha, thanks again guys.

Honestly I'd rather them just edit it than have to be reported. Also, because I don't think having them reported actually solves the problem of the post still being there. Unless I'm mistaken. Which I sort of hope I am.

Geddoe is the best at :effort:. He will always be the best at it.

Mods can edit posts I think.

• Locked thread