Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Thanks for making this LP, it's been fun. I noticed a few thing looking through the thread again: is it only on my end or is the pic of Thomas in the OP broken?; I think one of the fan art pics died; and is Suikogaiden still happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I just heard of a fangame called Suikoden 2.5 and was wondering if anyone knows what that's all about.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

vilkacis posted:

You should make a thread.

Wasn't there a fangames megathread?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

hanales posted:

I don't want it to end. :( Will you do more Suikoden after this one?

There's still Suikogaiden 1 and 2.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

It's striking how similar the two series are.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Watch as someone comes up with some explanation how that was possible.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Would it be crazy if Harmonia tried building a machine that was powered by a True Rune?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

My memory is failing me, could someone explain how people were able to "break" True Runes into halves?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wish I can read the manga.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would vote, but there are too many actors to choose from and I do want to have each person participate at least once. In that case, all I'll say is no repeating actors.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Xander77 posted:

I kinda wanted to do a read-through of the 4 classics before LPing Jade Empire, and man - everyone involved in Outlaws is such a loving rear end in a top hat.

I'd like to read those novels too some day. Well that or watch TV adaptations of the novels like this one.

EDIT: Interestingly, according to the section on the 4 classics, there are two more classic novels.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

My choices are Chris, Geddoe, Sgt. Joe, and Thomas with Jeane support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

They stopped archiving threads since September of 2015.

• Locked thread