Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenniseveryone
Feb 8, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Hey guys, I recently got put in charge of the comics section of this pop culture website called WhatCulture! and I've been asked to seek out new freelance writers. I'm looking for people who know comics (I'm looking at you, Batman's Shameful Secret folk), can come up with article ideas and then write them well. Oh yeah and it pays, obvs.

Right now the deal is you get either £0.40 per 1000 views of an article (that's a little under a dollar, I think?) or, if you pitch a good enough idea to an editor, you can arrange a flat fee of £25 (a little over $40) per article. We've writers who make a good £100+/$170+ a month like this.

They're listicle-type things - if you wanna see the sort of stuff the site's looking for, give the section a perusal. Then drop me a PM or email tom.baker@whatculture.co.uk if you're interested!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU